This time, I will make sure to protect it!
[A well-trained butler for the real Lord of the Demon World]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A well-trained butler for the true lord of the Demon World
Ciel, who is no longer limited by a fragile human body, attempts to return Lu to her rightful place, turning into a very competent butler.
With Ciel's blood, sweat, and tears now on her shoulders, Lu reaffirms her decision to regain what is rightfully hers.
‘흥, 집사 놀이도 나쁘지 않군.’
엘리오스를 침공한 마족들로 인한 참상은 끊이지 않고, 루의 옥좌를 되찾는 길은 멀게만 느껴진다. 마족의 힘으로 인간의 한계를 초월하게 된 시엘은 하루 빨리 루의 권능을 회복시키기 위해 전력으로 루를 보좌하는데 힘을 쏟게 되고...
그 결과, 본의 아니게 유능한 집사로서 거듭나게 된다.
시엘의 피땀 어린 서포트를 등에 업고 고귀한 귀족 순혈의 힘을 찾아가는 루는 자신의 권능과 옥좌를 되찾는 데 박차를 가하게 된다.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Royal Guard can job advance to a Noblesse.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Bullet and Soul damage is calculated before Soul Collector.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
- KR trailer (released together with Chiliarch) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Chiliarch) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Lu/Ciel/Gallery
Tips and Details
- In Sniper Mode, Lu's projectiles only cost 3 MP and return 4 MP per hit on a single enemy for 9 MP net gain per . Ciel's projectiles, on the other hand, cost 15 MP and have the same MP gain as Lu's, resulting in a net loss of 3 MP per . (Values represent base with 0 "MP Gain on Attack" stat)
- The Sniper Mode blast for both characters, including the aimed variant from Noblesse, is affected by Soul Collector's damage increase but not the other effects, though it has infinite piercing by default.
- The blast reaches its maximum damage the moment it has used up 20 MP total. You can still hold it for quite some time after but that only serves to delay the attack and maintain Super Armor.
- Most of Lu's variations on Royal Guard's combos that were added during the unification patch display odd and potentially glitched behavior:
- Lu's Sniper Mode projectiles are not affected by Soul Collector's piercing/range increase and have infinite piercing by default, despite her being affected properly and only piercing a maximum of 3 times due to this.
- Lu's Sniper Mode blast will have a start-up time delay and consume a minimum of 15 MP if used immediately after entering Sniper Mode, doing slightly charged damage, even if you just tap the X key. This does not occur if you simply wait a little or use it after .
- Lu will fire a 4th projectile on the 5th volley of her Sniper Mode combo that deals another 142% Magical Damage but isn't affected by Soul Collector's damage increase and does not consume or grant any MP.
- It is implied Royal Guard's cross-shaped rifle is always hanging from his back as show in the class portrait, as any animations that require it start with Ciel grabbing it from behind him, as well as end with him returning it to his back.
- Royal Guard's concept design is based on various musical themes and conductors.
- His new tailcoat is reminiscent of the stereotypical outfits for conductors.
- He has access to two skills which are musical segments of one 'piece', which are 'titled' Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement and Fantasy Impromptu - 2nd Movement.
- Both of these skill icons also show Ciel in poses commonly struck by conductors when directing an orchestra.
- During these skills, Ciel will shout various musical terms relating to the animation, rather than the skill's name.
- As with Dreadlord, Ciel's half of the contract sigil is displayed on the back of his coat, as the actual sigil on his chest remains covered up.
- Due to using very little demonic powers as Royal Guard as opposed the other Ciel's advancements, Ciel's hair does not turn white. It still turns into a lighter shade of blue however, showing that even as Royal Guard he is still influenced by Lu's demonic powers.
- Royal Guard's gun blades do not actually have blades on them. This is likely indicative of Royal Guard's focus on magical ranged combos over physical melee combos.
- Royal Guard is the only Ciel advancement that occurs at 1st job.
- This is the only path to have a unique command extension that differs in inputs between the two characters, with Lu having a much lengthier version of the extension.