|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Passive] Enhance your spiritual abilities to more easily collect souls.|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Gathered Soul Gain
(On Dungeon Start)
|Gathered Soul Gain|
(On hit with Special Active)
Tips and Details
- As you immediately start dungeons with 4 Gathered Soul stacks, this passive is extremely helpful in enabling you to do full damage from the start even in locations with little enemies such as Twisted Time and Space - Fahrmann's Peak or Crimson Cradle of Flames, as you will only need 1 additional soul (such as from [Enhanced] Swift Smash) to reach 5 souls for Noble Presence, without needing to gamble on Soul Extortion's 50% chance effect.
- The Gathered Soul stacks granted by this passive have slightly longer duration of about 22 seconds, rather than 20 seconds of stacks that are gained by other means.
- Currently, the reactivation cooldown for gaining Gathered Soul from a Special Active hit does not seem to apply at all.
- The chance to gain a Gathered Soul from a Special Active is rather inconsistent when it comes to skills with a very rapid rate of hits, such as Death Sentence of Marbas or [Mod] Magdonic Cannon, often failing to give you even one stack over their entire duration, despite the chance supposedly being 20% per hit, and at other times granting you multiple souls in a row.
- The passive's icon still features Trigger - Soul Eruption and a + symbol, implying it upgrades it in some way, despite no longer being related to that skill at all.
- In the past, Spiritual Enhancement was a passive which exclusively enhanced the Active Trigger - Soul Eruption. Increasing its size, damage, and making it fire Tracking Demon Spears with Gathering Soul.