Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Attack by leaving an afterimage of spirits in a wide area.|
(Can also be activated in midair)
|Switching Skill (Lu)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Character Level||Afterimage Strike (Magical)||Enhanced||Gathered Soul Gain (On cast)||Max Hits||CP Gain||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Gathered Souls Used||Damage Increase|
|50||274%||5||35%||N/A||6||1 CP||70 MP||11 Seconds|
|Character Level||Afterimage Strike (Magical)|
|Gigantic Swift Smash||Critical Swift Smash|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Skill size increased to 130%||MP Usage increased to 115%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Soul Collector||Nobility||Noblesse Oblige||Innocent Duet|
Tips and Details
- When used with 5 souls, Swift Smash can deal up to 2,219.4% (793.8% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- Enemies are dragged along the star formation, launching mobs away at the end. Enemies are always launched in the same direction, so catching them in midair is relatively easy, but it can still be distracting for your party members.
- That being said, it will drag enemies straight through platforms, making it rather effective for gathering enemies together.
- With [Enhanced], the soul gain effect has priority over the damage increase effect, causing it to refresh the duration of Noble Presence if at 5 souls, before the skill uses the 5 souls to increase its damage.
- Due to the skill formerly being a Special Active, it is Lu/Ciel's only Active skill that will only switch to Lu.