Jump to navigation Jump to search
|[Special Active: Strength] Summon a magic spear that follows you around. Except while being hit, press the skill key again at a later time to fire it forward.|
|Switching Skill (Lu)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Spear's Descent||MP Usage||CP Gain||Cooldown|
|Ground Impact||Explosion||Ground Impact||Explosion||Size / Damage Increase||Max Stacks||Duration|
|50||1242%||257%||1||16||5%||5||30 Seconds||200 MP||4 CP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Light Spear's Descent||Empowered Spear's Descent|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP||Damage increased to 120%|
|PvE||6,418% ~ 8,022.5%||7,701.6% ~ 9,627%|
|PvP||2,548% ~ 3,185%||3,057.6% ~ 3,822%|
- Damage ranges from 0 to 5 stacks.
|Nobility||Noblesse Oblige||Innocent Duet|
Tips and Details
- The spear itself has no hitbox whatsoever, and will simply fly through any enemies harmlessly until it hits the ground or a platform.
- The spear can be fired at any time, be it while in mid-air, while casting another skill, or even while it is still forming during its own casting animation.
- The skill will only grant CP if the spear is launched during the casting animation, which is in direct conflict with its own effect that requires you to switch to increase its size and damage.
- The spear checks for platforms the moment it is fired. As it floats roughly a platform above and behind you, it can often get stuck on the platform above you instead.
- This can be mitigated by firing it immediately upon cast, while it is still low enough to not hit the platform above.
- It will also ignore walls, causing the skill to miss entirely if used near them as it flies through, exploding outside the map.
- The explosion can reach up to 2 platforms high normally. After increasing its size 4 times however, it will just barely reach up to 3 platforms high.
- The explosion's horizontal range is roughly the size of the lower blue ring effect that appears around the star symbol on impact, making it rather small even at its largest size.
- The pulling effect at maximum size is incredibly tiny, and can hardly be noticed at all outside of enemies hit by the spear's impact, merely pulling them closer to the center.
- The skill can serve a similar purpose to Flick Shot for Lu with the Light Trait, allowing it to grant you 4 CP for 160 MP as long as it is fired immediately, which can prove quite helpful as MP is harder to come by on Lu than Ciel, thanks to Soul Extortion.
- The skill is visually identical to that of Sefirot Phantasma, this path's second Hyper Active skill, albeit much smaller and using a normal Soul Spear instead.
|South Korea||디센트 스피어||Descent Spear|