Jump to navigation Jump to search
|[Special Active: Strength] Summon a magic spear that follows you around. Press the skill key again at a later time to fire it forward.|
|Switching Skill (Lu)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Spear's Descent||MP Usage||CP Gain||Cooldown|
|Ground Impact||Explosion||Ground Impact||Explosion||Size / Damage Increase||Max Stacks||Duration|
|50||1242%||257%||1||16||5%||5||30 Seconds||200 MP||4 CP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Light Spear's Descent||Empowered Spear's Descent|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP||Damage increased to 120%|
|PvE||6,418% ~ 8,022.5%||7,701.6% ~ 9,627%|
|PvP||2,548% ~ 3,185%||3,057.6% ~ 3,822%|
- Damage ranges from 0 to 5 stacks.
|Nobility||Noblesse Oblige||Innocent Duet|
Tips and Details
- The spear itself has no hitbox whatsoever, and will simply fly through any enemies harmlessly until it hits the ground or a platform.
- The spear checks for platforms the moment it is fired. As it floats roughly a platform above and behind you, it can often get stuck on the platform above you instead.
- It will also ignore walls, causing the skill to miss entirely if used near them as it flies through, exploding outside the map.
- The skill will only grant CP for as long as you do not switch again after initially casting it, which is in direct conflict with its own effect that requires you to switch to increase its size and damage.
- The explosion can reach up to 2 platforms high normally. After increasing its size 4 times however, it will just barely reach up to 3 platforms high.
- The explosion's horizontal range is roughly the size of the lower blue ring effect that appears around the star symbol on impact, making it rather small even at its largest size.
- The pulling effect at maximum size is incredibly tiny, and can hardly be noticed at all outside of enemies hit by the spear's impact, merely pulling them closer to the center.
- The skill is visually identical to that of Sefirot Phantasma, this path's second Hyper Active skill, albeit much smaller and using a normal Soul Spear instead.
|South Korea||디센트 스피어||Descent Spear|