Castle of Abaddon
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • polski • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|[Hyper Active] Summons a gateway to the demon god "Abaddon" which unleashes a great demon spear to decimate everything in its path.|
|Requires 1 El's Essence (Item)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Noblesse||65||Ultimate Skill Quest|
|Affected By Action Speed|
Tips and Details
- Despite the visually high amount of spears, everything within range will take all hits, making it functionally identical to Hyper Actives such as Psychic Artillery or Abyss Angkor
- However, the Purification Spear has a limited hitbox, making it harder to hit smaller enemies.
- Targets are pushed away if they are hit behind the castle gate.
- Unlike other similar Hyper Actives, this skill does have a finite range, stopping well before spanning the entire room in certain dungeons. Regardless, it is still a very good dungeon clearing skill on straight maps.
- The Purification Spear can travel slightly further than the rest of the skill and will follow map curves.
- If the skill is cancelled in any way, through a jumping platform or a loading transition, the Purification Spear will still appear, firing from behind the character wherever they currently are in the direction they are facing.
- If the main gate also still appears, the Infinite Demon Spears will remain firing from where the skill was cast, but oddly also fire in whichever direction you are currently facing, changing direction when you do.