|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Fires giant cannonball filled with soul forwards. Launches souls outwards upon exploding at the enemy equal to amount of souls gathered in the cannonball. (Can be used in air)|
|Switching Skill (Ciel)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Noblesse : Transcendent||90|
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||CP Gain||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Cannonball||Explosion||Unleash Soul||Cannonball||Explosion||Unleash Soul|
|PvE||100%||389%||246%||5||4||20||4 CP||200 MP||16 Seconds|
|PvE||121%||467%||295%||5||4||20||4 CP||200 MP||16 Seconds|
|Light Magdonic Cannon||Empowered Magdonic Cannon|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP||Damage increased to 120%|
|Affected By Action Speed|
|Nobility||Noblesse Oblige||Innocent Duet|
Tips and Details
- The cannonball gathers enemies up, but will not pull super armored enemies with it and instead will just fly through them.
- Because the cannonball slightly lifts enemies, heavy enemies that cannot be lifted or have a fast falling speed will simply get knocked down as the cannonball passes through them, making the skill deal almost no damage.
- The cannonball will stop near walls but does not lose collision hits making this a safe way to deal full damage to ungrab-able enemies.
- Due to the erratic pattern in which the souls explode out of the cannonball, it is very likely any given soul will hit an enemy in areas with a high concentration of enemies, such as in Elrianode City or Abandoned Icerite Plant, allowing it to function just as well as its Mod counterpart for gaining CP while having more consistent damage on single enemies.
- The meaning of Magdonic is quite unsure but it most likely comes from the word Magd, which means Maid or Female Servant in German and -onic being just a suffix.
- It could also be a portmanteau of Magic + Demonic