Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Fires giant cannonball filled with soul forwards. Launches souls outwards upon exploding at the enemy equal to amount of souls gathered in the cannonball. (Can be used in air)|
|Switching Skill (Ciel)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Noblesse : Transcendent||90|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||CP Gain||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Explosion||Unleash Soul||Explosion||Unleash Soul|
|90||389%||246%||4||20||4 CP||200 MP||16 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Light Magdonic Cannon||Empowered Magdonic Cannon|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP||Damage increased to 120%|
- Does not include cannonball damage.
|Nobility||Noblesse Oblige||Innocent Duet|
Tips and Details
- The cannonball gathers enemies up, but will not pull super armored enemies with it and instead will just fly through them.
- The dragging does 5 unlisted hits, dealing 100% Magical Damage each.
- Because the cannonball slightly lifts enemies, heavy enemies that cannot be lifted or have a fast falling speed will simply get knocked down as the cannonball passes through them, making the skill deal almost no damage.
- The cannonball will stop near walls but does not lose collision hits making this a safe way to deal full damage to ungrab-able enemies.
- The meaning of Magdonic is quite unsure but it most likely comes from the word Magd, which means Maid or Female Servant in German and -onic being just a suffix.
- It could also be a portmanteau of Magic + Demonic
|Transcendence Noblesse Skills|