Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Enhanced Spirit Body
|Soul Sigil Duration||Spirit Body Summon Frequency||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Casting Strike||Spirit Body||Movement Speed||Jump Speed||Duration||Solo||Party|
|35||137%||145%||-20%||-25%||3.6 Seconds||7.5 Seconds||5 Seconds||Every 0.72 Seconds||45 MP||10 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Casting Strike||Spirit Body|
|Persistent Soul Sigil||Evil Soul Sigil|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Skill will reduce 5 KD per hit||Skill will burn 3 MP per hit|
|Solo||Party (Per Sigil)|
- Does not include casting damage.
Tips and Details
- The skill will only ever summon up to 1 additional sigil when allies are in range.
- If there are no targets within range (700 range), the Spirit Bodies will be launched the same direction as its caster.
- The Spirit Body attacks do not induce hitstun.
- Spirit Bodies are launched approximately once every 0.72 seconds - 6 hits from one Sigil in a party, 10 hits when alone.
- While the increased duration is meant to offset the lack of party member to receive a second Sigil, it is still more effective in a party.
- This active is a good option to stack Souls at a constant rate if needed, due to the hit interval roughly matching Soul Collector's internal cooldown when you're not directly next to an enemy.
- The Sigil is considered a buff and can be extended by Tribute. This increase only applies to your own Sigil in a party, however. It will not affect the duration of the Sigil on one of your party members.
- Because it's an Active and can thus generate Souls, this skill will always last at least 6 seconds (8.5 seconds when alone) due to this passive, assuming it always has a target to hit.