Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Passive] Shadow Bolt's spear amount increases.|
Increases skill damage for a short time when switching using a Switching Skill.
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Noblesse : Transcendent||90||Power of Transcendence Skill Quest|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Shadow Bolt Spear Amount||When switching with a Switching Skill|
|Skill Damage Increase||Duration|
Tips and Details
- The damage increase applies differently based on the skill being cast. The exceptions will be listed below, but for anything not listed (counting [Mod] skills separately), the buff applies for the entire skill as long as it was cast while the buff was still active, and will not apply if the skill was used to trigger the buff initially.
- Trigger - Soul Eruption, Death Sentence of Marbas, Twilight Judgment and Soul Spread check whether the buff is active or not for each individual shot separately. The first shot from Twilight Judgment will also not gain the damage bonus if it is used to trigger the passive.
- Demonic Breath checks on actual skill release, rather than on skill cast, after the charging window ends, while Stomp checks on impact with the ground, allowing both to gain the damage bonus even when used to trigger the buff initially.
- Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement checks for both its sections separately, so if the buff expires between Cantabile and Accelerando, the Accelerando part will not gain the bonus. As with the above, this does allow the entire skill to gain the bonus when used to trigger the buff initially.
- The buff does not affect Hyper Active skill damage.
- Currently, this passive is not working correctly in PvP. Although the damage is increased for certain skills, Combination skills are not affected by the skill damage buff on the opponent's screen.
- Noblesse oblige is a French phrase literally meaning "Nobility Obliges" and defines whoever claims to be noble must behave himself nobly.
|Transcendence Noblesse Skills|