Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Tenacity] Shoot at enemies in front of you with heavy firearms.|
While in Shooting Mode, gain Super Armor and immunity to all disabling status conditions.
|Switching Skill (Ciel)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Royal Guard||30||Intermediate Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||CP Gain||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Cantabile (Musket)||Accelerando (Gatling)||Cantabile (Musket)||Accelerando (Gatling)|
|30||142%||198%||14||25||2 CP||100 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Cantabile (Musket)||Accelerando (Gatling)|
|Light Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement||Evil Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||80 MP||Skill will burn 3 MP per hit|
|Soul Collector||Fantasy Impromptu - 2nd Movement||Nobility||Noblesse Oblige||Innocent Duet|
Tips and Details
- During this skill, Ciel will have Super Armor. However, due to being unable to turn around or jump during the skill, you are susceptible to attacks from behind.
- Despite the tooltip stating that you need to press the skill key again to chain into the 2nd Movement, you actually need to press the skill key at least 5 times.
- The Accelerando portion of the skill inflicts a massive amount of hitstun, almost completely stopping enemies with its hit-rate.
- Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement and 2nd Movement are movements, a term typically used to refer to segments of symphonies.
- The segments of these skill are also musical terms, such as "cantabile," a musical term indicating that a piece is to be played as if it were being sung.
- Fantasy Impromptu (Fantaisie-Impromptu) is a piece written by Frédéric Chopin.
- Prior to the 09/24/2015 KR patch, this was a Strength tier skill costing 200 MP. Additionally, with the Skill Note, it dealt more damage to targets with each of its parts based on your distance to them.
- Prior to the 02/04/2016 KR patch, the skill was entirely safe to use due to granting invincibility, making up for the poor mobility you have during it.
|Royal Guard Skills|