Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Load and fire a demon bullet which penetrates enemies.|
|Switching Skill (Ciel)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Demon Bullet||CP Gain||MP Usage||MP Recover
per Extra Bullet
|45||474%||1557%||3||60 Seconds||4 CP||200 MP||33 MP||18 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Empowered Twilight Judgment||Critical Twilight Judgment|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 120%||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Nobility||Noblesse Oblige||Innocent Duet|
Tips and Details
- The additional missiles' duration can be extended by Tribute.
- The explosions deal splash damage, allowing for high damage on tightly grouped enemies.
- If you do not hit any targets with the initial shot from the skill, any of the additional shots within 2 seconds when casting by Ciel will still allow you to gain CP.
- [Enhanced] Twilight Judgement can deal up to 8,124% (2,176% in PvP) Magical Damage on a single target. With Empowered, it can deal up to 9,748.8% (2,611.2% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- If this skill is placed in the Transcendent Skill Slot and the transcendence buff triggers, it will consume the buff and only boost the first bullet upon use. However, if bullets are already stored before the buff activates, all additional uses will gain the damage buff and will not consume it, allowing 3 of the 4 bullets to deal increased damage.
- This is the first non-combination skill that allows you to use Ciel while playing Lu without switching.
- In the past, there was a Roman Numeral in the upper left corner to indicate how many Demon Bullets are left.