Rain of Chaos
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Throws a demonic spear into the air and descends to the ground as a rain of spears.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Noblesse : Transcendent||95|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||CP Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Magic Spear Fire||Magic Spear Descent||Magic Spear Fire||Magic Spear Descent|
|95||2367%||260%||1||41||10 CP||0 MP||24 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Magic Spear Fire||Magic Spear Descent|
|Gigantic Rain of Chaos||Evil Rain of Chaos|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Skill size increased to 130%||Skill will burn 2 MP per hit|
|Mode||Regular||Communication - Restoration|
|Communication - Restoration||Nobility||Innocent Duet|
Tips and Details
- Visually speaking, there are 8 spear locations in a circle around you, that cycle around clockwise starting from the one closest to the screen (when facing right) or furthest into the screen (when facing left) 6 times. However, on the 6th cycle, it will stop at the 5th location, so if the visuals mattered, total hit count would be 45 hits. This is not actually the case, however:
- The skill's Magic Spear Descent portion starts dealing damage well before any of the spears even appear above you, especially so when facing left as enemies behind you start taking damage before even one spear has dropped in front of you.
- On enemies at the edge of the skill, damage values pop up 7 times each in one or 2 spots, dealing 14 hits total, instead of only 6 times as the visuals would imply.
- Furthermore, the skill has never been shown to be able to hit more than 41 times on any enemy, even Ancient Bone Dragon or Crimson Eye, and it is able to reach this hit count at point-blank on a large training monkey, making that the maximum total it can do, regardless of it being a hard cap on the skill or 4 of the spears mysteriously missing for whatever reason, even on a completely stationary target encompassing the skill fully.
- A player-sized target pushed back by the skill will be hit around 35 times when used at point-blank if they're not in Super Armor, so using it against a wall is advised.
- The Gigantic trait has no visual effect on the skill at all, but it does expand its area of effect properly, hitting enemies further away.
|Transcendence Noblesse Skills|