Rain of Chaos
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Throws a demonic spear into the air and descends to the ground as a rain of spears.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Noblesse : Transcendent||95|
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||CP Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Magic Spear Fire||Magic Spear Descent||Magic Spear Fire||Magic Spear Descent|
|PvE||2367%||338%||1||41||10 CP||0 MP||24 Seconds|
|PvE||2841%||406%||1||41||10 CP||0 MP||24 Seconds|
|Gigantic Rain of Chaos||Heavy Rain of Chaos|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Skill size increased to 130%||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Mode||Regular||Communication - Restoration|
|Affected By Action Speed|
|Communication - Restoration||Nobility||Innocent Duet|
Tips and Details
- Visually speaking, there are 8 spear locations in a circle around you, that cycle around clockwise starting from the one closest to the screen (when facing right) or furthest into the screen (when facing left) 6 times. However, on the 6th cycle, it will stop at the 5th location, so if the visuals mattered, total hit count would be 45 hits. This is not actually the case, however:
- The skill's Magic Spear Descent portion starts dealing damage well before any of the spears even appear above you, especially so when facing left as enemies behind you start taking damage before even one spear has dropped in front of you.
- On enemies at the edge of the skill, damage values pop up 7 times each in one or 2 spots, dealing 14 hits total, instead of only 6 times as the visuals would imply.
- Furthermore, the skill has never been shown to be able to hit more than 41 times on any enemy, even Ancient Bone Dragon or Crimson Eye, and it is able to reach this hit count at point-blank on a large training monkey, making that the maximum total it can do, regardless of it being a hard cap on the skill or 4 of the spears mysteriously missing for whatever reason, even on a completely stationary target encompassing the skill fully.
- The skill has an area slightly in front and behind you between the spear visuals that may bounce smaller, player-sized targets back and forth between hits, causing the skill to miss a lot of its hits in the process.
- The Gigantic trait has no visual effect on the skill at all, but it does expand its area of effect properly, hitting enemies further away and landing hits more consistently on enemies nearby, removing the flaw above as well.
- A player-sized target pushed back by the skill will be hit around ? times (35 times with Gigantic) when used at point-blank if they're not in Super Armor, so using it against a wall is advised.
- The Magic Spear Descent portion will appear where you are rather than where the skill was cast, should you be pushed away before it through certain enemy attacks.
- While the Heavy trait provides the skill with excellent burst on its initial hit as well as high damage on larger targets, the hitbox issues plaguing the skill on smaller targets can make the Gigantic trait more desired for its consistency.