Paradiso o inferno? A te la scelta.
Portando la sua abilità con l'arco ad un livello superiore, Rena impara ad utilizzare delle frecce più grandi, che migliorano notevolmente la sua potenza d'attacco. Attraverso questo metodo, può ottenere una maggiore potenza e precisione, oltre ad integrare gli elementi nei suoi attacchi.
Sniping Rangers who came up to a certain level as a sniper begin to train and increase their ability to have a broader movement. When they set a target, they weaken the target, make them unable to move, and then fire a deadly strike. These sniping rangers have also found a way to draw in more mana due to a friendlier relationship with the nature. These specialists, who are capable of crippling their opponents, are called the Grand Archers.
Secondo Cambio di Classe
Al livello 35, l'Arciera Cacciatrice può diventare una Gran Tiratrice. La missione del secondo cambio di classe può essere presa da Aran, l'NPC presente in ogni villaggio.
- Parla con Adel ad Altera.
- Ottieni 5 item dai Nasod Scout Type-L nei dungeon di Altera.
- Consigliato il Piano del Ritorno, in qualsiasi difficoltà.
- Parla con Alvar a Peita.
- Ottieni 20 item dagli Arcimago Vargo nei dungeon di Peita.
- Consigliata la Cripta, in difficoltà Esperto.
|Livello 35 (4 SP)|
|Livello 45 (4 SP)|
|Livello 50 (4 SP)|
|Livello 55 (5 SP)|
|Livello 60 (5 SP)|
|Livello 65 (10 SP)|
|Wind Bomb Combo
After doing her basic combo, Rena dashes behind the enemy while unleashing a Wind Bomb that stuns enemies within a wide radius, she then does a backflip and shoots out three arrows that knock down.
ZZZXX Changed to ZZXX. After the Wind Bomb, by not doing the somersault shot, you will enter Siege Stance.
|Aerial Wind Bomb
Dashing and jumping then doing a 180 degree spin, Rena does an aerial kick and shoots out a Wind Bomb that launch enemies up into the air.
- Grand Archer and Veteran Commander have the most Status changing skills out of every other 2nd Job.
- Grand Archer is the only character that can induce the Targeted status effect by the use of Stigma Snipe.
- After the 13 December patch, ZZZXX was removed and replaced with ZZXX. However, after the 17 January patch, they modified the combo so that both ZZXX and ZZZXX will produce the same wind bomb combo.
- The feather ornaments on her head and dress, including the fact that she can call forth Gungnir, implies that to some extent her design was possibly inspired by valkyries, warrior maidens of norse mythology who are usually depicted with feather ornated helms, and serve under Odin who is the owner of the Gungnir lance Rena summons.
- Grand Archer was one of the paths chosen by the players to be revamped in 12/20/12 during the series of Class revamp patches.