|Lingua:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Arma||Dinamo Nasod, Armatura Nasod, Fabbrica di Nasod|
|Classaggi||Add > Tracciatore Al > Mastermind|
Kahahaha! This is it! It’s perfection!
Add migliorò l'iteligenza artificiale delle sue dinamo e guadagnò l'abilita di evocare droni per aiutarlo in battaglia attraverso la fabbrica di Dinamo. Ogni drone è unico ed Add può sostituire il drone in qualsiasi momento per adattarsi meglio ad ogni situazione. Il Traciatore AI utilizza anche altre armi meccaniche, ad esempio cannoni laser e dischi volanti.
“Tch, gathering El energy is so annoying.. it’s such a chore..!”
Add continues his research on El energy, but gathering samples proved to be too troublesome.
“I should fix up my Dynamos so it can do all the annoying tasks for me.”
While looking into how he could transform his trusty Dynamo into intelligent energy gatherer, Add hears interesting news from the Elder village alchemist, Echo. They were schematics for higher tier technology which let a person command their tools as if they were minions.
“This is an ancient schematic that my father found during his journey… I thought it could be some use to you… I’m not too interested in this kind of technology… and its too hard to implement… so… you want to try researching this instead?” Echo said to Add.
Add worked with Echo to research and build the technology from the schematic. The new transformation technology now made it possible for Add’s Dynamos to move with ease. Add continues his adventures to collect more El energy, his new Dynamos making the task much easier.
First Class Advancement
Add is required to be Lv15 to begin his first class advancement.
Add can decide between advancing as a Arc Tracer . After completing the Tracers quest, Add may proceed to do the following quest to obtain Arc Tracer :
- Collect 4 drops from Bats in 2-2 on any difficulty.
- It would be easiest to just run 2-2 on Easy mode, kill the first 2 bats in only the first map of the stage, leave, and reenter until you get all 4.
- These drops are relatively easy to obtain in only a few runs.
- Collect 1 drop from Nasod Banthus in 2-3 on any difficulty.
- Collect 1 drop from Wally No. 8 on Hard Mode (☆☆) or above.
- Clear 2-5 on Very Hard (☆☆☆) 2 times.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
NOTE: Transform combos are applicable only when Add is in DP Mode. Transform combos will be activated after the normal combos. Combos affected can be seen here.
NOTE: Damage is calculated with Level 1 Nasod Armor Mode - Transform and Awakening with around 30% increased damage.
Electron Quake (Transform Combo)
Add will blink towards the target and slam them down, stunning them, followed by a 2 punches reinforced with the Nasod armor, and finishes by smashing the ground, causing mini earthquake that damages targets.
Electron Kick (Transform Combo)
Add will blink towards the target and slam them down, stunning them, followed a kick and a punch, both reinforced with the Nasod Armor, and finishes by kicking forward.
After Add rushes forward with his dynamos, he can either choose to phase to the back of the target and and kick them with electricity, or phase backwards and fire electrical bullets.
Arc Tracer/Mastermind has a unique feature which aids him in battle, called Dynamo Factory.
- By using 30 DP (0 while in DP mode), Add creates a Dynamo Factory Drone which will follow him. Add is then able to install attack commands to activate the drone.
- He is also able to switch between installations at the expense of another 30 DP (0 while in DP mode).
- Creating the drone or switching installations will damage targets.
- When switching installations, all other installations will receive a cooldown time of 3 seconds.
- When summoning the Drone, you will gain 1 DP Counter.
- Different installations will change the drone appearance.
|Dynamo Factory Drone|
|Normal||In DP Mode|
|-||30 Seconds||30 DP||0 DP||3 Seconds|
- 03/20/2014 KR
- Activation/Switching DP cost changed from 50 to 30
- Summon cooldown time decreased from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Added shockwave hit from Activation to Transition as well.
- Arc Tracer is conceptually similar to Code: Architecture. This is shown as Add wearing more upscale white clothing and is further supported by him wearing far more elegant formal attire when job advancing.
- He also has an increased dependence on other entities to assist him combat.