You have been warned!
[A ranger trained only using the bow]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
An elf masksman that focuses on training her abilities to use bow and arrows.
Her magic arrows are stronger, faster, and strikes further.
Her affinity with nature enables her to gain magic faster.
엘프 명사수로써 활을 사용한 공격을 더욱 갈고 닦은 엘프족 전사들이다.
보다 강하고 멀리 날아가는 화살을 통해 상대를 제압하고 빈틈없는 화살 공격으로 상대의 접근을 불허한다.
이들이 쏘는 마력 화살은 빗나가는 일이 거의 없다고 하여 "스나이핑 레인저"로 불리게 되었다.
강력한 화살 한 발은 그야말로 움직이는 작은 포탑이라고 불려도 손색이 없을 것이다.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Sniping Ranger can job advance to a Grand Archer.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Arrow damage is calculated before Arrow Mastery.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
After doing the standard combo, fire another arrow and go into Siege Mode.
278% Mag. Damage
295% Mag. Damage
|combo is rework to fire more stylishly and goes into Siege Mode at the end.||
261% Mag. Damage|
295% Mag. Damage x2
165% Mag. Damage x2
380% Mag. Damage
- Full Gallery: Rena/Gallery
- Sniping Ranger's original hairstyle featured her hair going into a hair tie and splitting into two more tails, each with another hair tie at their ends. Upon her model revamp, this was changed to a single braided tail with a hair tie at the end. Her bangs were also drastically changed from the original version.
- Sniping Ranger's old model possessed a few design inconsistencies compared to her artwork and current model.
- The blue and green checkered pattern on her top was inaccurate, having the colors on her breast inverted.
- She used to carry a quiver of arrows attached to her right stocking, as well as an extra black band around her right thigh.
- Her shoes did not have heels on them. On her current model, her heel is not armor plated like it is in her artwork.