|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
You have been warned!
[A ranger trained only using the bow]
Highly focused and trained, no one can escape her arrows, especially the Dark Elves.
As an archer, one must always be careful when shooting their arrows. During her travels, Rena decided to improve her archery skills, so she asked Lenphad to make her a new bow so that she is able to use new attacks and enhance her battles with faster and quicker arrows. Training her speed and accuracy gave her the title, Sniping Ranger.
First Class Advancement
- Talk to Lenphad in Elder.
- Collect 2 High Quality Lubricants from the Crossbow Soldiers in Wally's Castle.
- Eliminate 3 Crossbow Soldiers at Wally's Castle.
- Clear Wally's Castle with B rank or higher.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Arrow damage is calculated before Arrow Mastery.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
Fire another 3 arrows after doing the standard combo while still in the air, before landing and causing a shockwave. will still cause a shockwave when not using the extension. Arrows can be reflected/absorbed.
Fires an additional arrow after doing the standard combo while in Super Armor, then enter Siege Mode. Arrows can be reflected/absorbed.
Replaces the original combo. Now fires more stylishly and after firing the last shot while in Super Armor, you will enter Siege Mode. Arrows can be reflected/absorbed.
|Kick Back Shot|
- Full Gallery: Rena/Gallery
- Sniping Ranger's original hairstyle featured her hair going into a hair tie and splitting into two more tails, each with another hair tie at their ends. Upon her model revamp, this was changed to a single braided tail with a hair tie at the end. Her bangs were also drastically changed from the original version.
- Sniping Ranger's old model possessed a few design inconsistencies compared to her artwork and current model.
- The blue and green checkered pattern on her top was inaccurate, having the colors on her breast inverted.
- She used to carry a quiver of arrows attached to her right stocking, as well as an extra black band around her right thigh.
- Her shoes did not have heels on them. On her current model, her heel is not armor plated like it is in her artwork.
|South Korea||스나이핑 레인저||Sniping Ranger|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||狙擊者||Sniper|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||狙击者||Sniper|
|Spain||Tiradora de caza||Hunting Markswoman|
|Italy||Arciera Cacciatrice||Archer Huntress|
|Poland||Strzelec Myśliwski||Hunting Markswoman|
|United Kingdom||Hunting Markswoman|
|Brazil||Arqueira de Elite||Elite Archer|