|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Prince Seiker (Chung)|
|Weapon||Destroyer, Silver Shooters|
|Height||156 cm (5 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||52 kg (114 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 27 January 2011
27 June 2012
11 July 2012
18 July 2012
You have no chance!
The Shooting Guardian uses the Silver Shooter to deal quick lethal damage to foes from afar, piercing through multiple targets within its long reach. What the Destroyer lacks, the Silver Shooter covers.
During his travels, Chung realized that wielding only the Destroyer, his one weapon, renders him weak in battle. He took the time to study a new way to utilize the protective stone in his possession. He took on this task and finally succeeded to generate another weapon from the stone. Named the Silver Shooter, it is a weapon that allows him to deal damage from a distance.
The magic bullet of the Silver Shooter has the ability to pierce any target. With this new weapon, Chung is now able to complement any weakness of the Destroyer to beat the enemies.
First Class Advancement
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle without being hit more than 30 times.
- Talk to Luichel, the Accessory Shop Owner in Elder.
- Defeat 5 Big Soldiers and 5 Soldiers on 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle within 15 minutes.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Shooting Guardian can advance into a Deadly Chaser.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Bullet damage is calculated before Remodel Rifle.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
Tips and Details
- When Shooting Guardian and Deadly Chaser materialize their Silver Shooters, the movement of summoning/raising the gun does additional damage to targets close enough to be hit by the animation.
- After the 08/20/2015 revamp in KR, all of Shooting Guardian and Deadly Chaser's normal bullet commands will ricochet off of targets to the next closest target, even bouncing backwards or straight up if needed. This applies to XZZ and Dash ZXX~XZ for Shooting Guardian and XZZ, ZZXXX, Dash XXX , and Dash Jump XX~X for Deadly Chaser.
- Each bullet will be able to "pierce" or ricochet off of two targets, allowing each bullet to hit 3 targets each.
- Bullets will retain the same properties while ricocheting. Bullets with launching properties will always launch targets and bullets fired in one direction will always act on targets if it were coming from that direction, regardless of which direction it ricochets.
- Shooting Guardian and Deadly Chaser's magic bullets consume 4 MP per shot.
- Chung's Silver Shooters are stored in his Guardian Stone. When Chung wants to use them, he can just position his hand and the gun will materialize in his palm immediately.
- Shooting Guardian's >>ZXX~XZ command shows him using two Silver Shooters which prior to the removal of job quest dialogue conflicted with Chung making his second Silver Shooter upon advancing to Deadly Chaser.