|Lingua:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
The ecstasy you get when you design as much driving parts as you want, since design was considered a weakness as a weapon, was indescribable!
Rose is not satisfied with her creation. Even though she's got the capabilities and mechanism down to a T, she felt her creations lacking the aesthetic department. She wanted to create a robot unmatched in power and beauty. In her search, Rose learned about the El Energy extractor used by the Nasods in Altera. This allowed her to remodel her equipment decreasing them in size and making them more visually appealing without compromising their capabilities. She now stands in the battlefield as the Goddess of Machines with refined robots and unstoppable power.
Secondo cambio di classe
Raggiunto il Lv. 35, Metal Heart può avanzare in Optimus. Optimus può anche essere ottenuta tramite l'item: Optimus' Stamp acquistabile nello shop.
- Parla a Adel ad Altera.
- Ottieni 30 Nasod cores dai mostri Nasod nei dungeon di Altera (4-6 recommended).
- Ottieni 4 drop dal Re Nasod in 4-6: Nucleo di Altera a qualsiasi difficoltà.
- Parla con Lento a Peita.
- Ottieni 40 reagents dai Glitter Necromancers nei dungeon di Peita.
Puoi Transcendere al Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
|Back Dive Shooter|
- KR trailer (released together with Metal Heart) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Metal Heart) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Optimus All Pose
Optimus's Concept Artwork.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||機械之靈||Machinery Spirit|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||魂之主宰||Dominator of Soul|