Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 한국어 • polski • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Level Required||Demon Spear (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|35||347%||469%||20||300 MP||23 Seconds|
|Level Required||Demon Spear (Magical)|
|Heavy Gungnir||Light Gungnir|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|27.6 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP|
|Hawkeye||Arrow Mastery||Rapid Archer|
Tips and Details
- Gungnir can deal up to 8,320% (2,360% in PvP) Magical Damage or 11,260% (3,860% in PvP) in Awakening Mode.
- To aim, hold down the skill key after activation and use the arrow keys to aim with the reticle. The skill will automatically fire after 10 seconds.
- Super Armor is active while targeting but Rena will not have damage reduction. Targeting cannot be interrupted, but Rena can still take damage. It is best to use this in situations where you are less likely to be attacked.
- Only you and your party can see the reticle.
- The reticle is affected by lag. Under these conditions, aiming becomes fidgety and delayed instead of smooth and immediate.
- Even though there's a delay when aiming (which causing the aim will still move despite player has stopped holding the skill button), the spears will still drop at where player stopped.
- The reticle tends to get stuck if used or directed into a sharp corner in the stage.
- In the past, Gungnir could not be aimed. Instead, the skill summoned several spears to fall around Rena, each being surrounded by a whirlwind.
|Grand Archer Skills|