|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Bow, Body Techniques, Wind Energy|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 17 December 2009
18 May 2011
20 July 2011
11 January 2012
14 August 2013
This marks your end!
[A range that uses both bow and magic.]
This job can weaken or impair an enemy to make them an even easier target.
Sniping Rangers who came up to a certain level as a sniper begin to train and increase their ability to have a broader movement. When they set a target, they weaken the target, make them unable to move, and then fire a deadly strike. These sniping rangers have also found a way to draw in more mana due to a friendlier relationship with the nature. These specialists, who are capable of crippling their opponents, are called the Grand Archers.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Sniping Ranger can advance into a Grand Archer. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Grand Archer can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Grand Archer Textbook .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 5 Navigation Cores from the Nasod Scout Type-L in the Altera region.
- 4-2: Return Plains is recommended.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita.
- Collect 20 Tainted Spirit Stones from the Glitter Necromancers in the Feita dungeons.
- Underground Chapel is recommended.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Arrow damage is calculated before Arrow Mastery.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
| Staggering Vibration
Before doing the last kick of the standard combo, you can choose to dash behind the enemy while causing a vibration with your bowstring which staggers enemies and finishes by doing a backflip and shooting 3 arrows out which knocks enemies down. If you stop the combo before the backflip shot, you will enter Siege Mode. Arrows can be reflected/absorbed.
| Shot Vibration
After doing her standard or after any of the arrows that follow, execute a 180° spin to go behind the enemy and cause a vibration from your bowstring that launches them into the air. Finish by firing a spread of 3 arrows.
- Allowed to start from too.
- Enters Siege Mode during if final is not pressed.
- The feather ornaments on her head and dress, along with the fact that she can call forth Gungnir, implies that to some extent her design was possibly inspired by valkyries, warrior maidens of Norse mythology who are usually depicted with feather ornamented helms and serve under Odin, who is the owner of the spear Gungnir.
- As revealed in her concept art page in the 4th volume of ElType, her breast size in her dungeon clear image was slightly reduced.