This marks your end!
[A range that uses both bow and magic]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The best of elven marksmen.
She is the long-range attack specialist who will not allow anyone to approach her in combat.
As a Grand Archer, Rena has a wide view range, capable of spotting enemies that she would have missed as a Shooting Ranger.
She can collect mana even faster, generating even more arrows that will keep her enemies at bay.
저격수로써의 경지에 오른 스나이핑 레인저들은 보다 넓은 움직임을 포착하고 요격하는데 자신의 실력을 강화하게 된다.
한번 노린 표적은 그 약점을 간파하여 상대를 취약하게 만들고 움직임을 봉쇄하여 격퇴한다.
또한 자연과의 친화력을 바탕으로 더욱 빠르게 마력을 끌어모을 수 있는 능력을 겸비하게 되었다.
마음만 먹으면 그 어떤 자리도 접근을 허용하지 않는 스페셜리스트, 그들을 "그랜드 아처"라고 부른다.
Second Class Advancement
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: Arrow damage is calculated before Arrow Mastery.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
|After doing the standard combo, slide behind enemies and create a shockwave and finishes by doing a backflip and firing 3 arrows that knocks down enemies. Alternative, after doing , you can enter Siege Mode if you do not input the final .||
- Full Gallery: Rena/Gallery
- The feather ornaments on her head and dress, along with the fact that she can call forth Gungnir, implies that to some extent her design was possibly inspired by valkyries, warrior maidens of Norse mythology who are usually depicted with feather ornamented helms and serve under Odin, who is the owner of the spear Gungnir.
- As revealed in his concept art shown in Volume 4 of ElType, her breast size in her dungeon clear image was slightly reduced.
- One of Grand Archer's Korean battle introduction lines is "Choose, heaven or hell". This is the exact same line that Lire (Nova) says in Grand Chase when the game starts.