- This village can only be accessed by Noah, and serves as his starting area and main hub, similar to Laby's Imaginary World.
- Additionally, Noah cannot leave this area until level 70, at which point you can use Cobo Express or the Elrianode portal to exit, the latter of which requires level 99.
- When you first enter the lab, there will not be any NPCs except for the Old Journal. NPCs will be unlocked after completing Epic Quest: Boy, Girl, and the Voice.
- The background music will permanently change from li_noahdom_village_01 to li_noahdom_village_02 after completing the last Clamor's Memory story quest, What He Wanted to Know.
- Someone's Lab is not a physical location Noah ever actually travels to, instead, it appears to be a figment of Clamor's mind, being a recreation of his study in Seven Tower, as revealed in Clamor's Memory.
- After completing the story quest, phantom Clamor will appear around the map.
- House of Fire: At the center of the map.
- Past, Seven Tower: Beside Adams.
- House of Ebalon: Beside mailbox.