|ภาษา:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Nasod Drones, Nasod Spears|
|Class Tree||Eve > Code: Exotic > Code: Nemesis|
|Release Date|| ???
9 November 2011
November 23rd, 2011
15 February 2012
16 October 2013
Die you commoner!
As Code Exotic, Eve becomes adept with various forms of Nasod weaponry. With weapons ranging from a rocket launcher to an explosive whip, her true power lies within her proficiency with Nasod spearing techniques. With her restricted Queen's Throne, Eve gains exceptional mobility and increased melee capability, while maintaining her sanity. The warrior Queen obtains a multitude of situational skills as she advances.
Eve continues to follow the red-haired boy, but it soon becomes a challenge. The enemies only get tougher the further she travels and she has nearly reached her limit. Eve is no combat unit and her controlled battle units, Moby and Remy, are nearing the threshold as well. A hidden code that is yet to be activated lies deep within the structure of her programming. The code 'Exotic' was used to initiate a destructive battle type unit during the ancient war. However, the war was short-lived and it was left incomplete. The risk of activating the code is high as the outcome is unknown. One day, Eve becomes desperate for power and activates the code. The queen of destruction arises.
First Class Advancement
After completing the Another Code quest chain, Eve can decide between advancing as a Code: Exotic, Code: Architecture or Code: Electra.
Code Exotic can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Code: Exotic's Data.
- Collect 1 drop from 'Wally's Guardian' monsters in 2-5 on any difficulty.
- Collect 1 drop from Wally No. 8 in 2-5 on Hard difficulty or higher.
- Collect 'Repair Wrench' from 'Little Soldier' monsters in 2-5 on Hard difficulty or higher.
- Clear 2-5 on Very Hard (☆☆☆) mode within 15 minutes.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
After doing the standard Z combo, summons out four Nasod spears that rise around you. Both side of the spears can potentially hit a target and the first two spears won't launch the enemy.
- In one of Code: Exotic's winning poses, instead of hugging her white Nasod Drone, she hugs her Black one.
- When in Eve's Base Job, she hugs the white Nasod Drone, instead of the black one.
- The code Eve uses to unlock Code: Exotic is a restricted version of Q-Proto_00's code.
|South Korea||코드:엑조틱||Code: Exotic|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||拆解师||Dismantler|
|North America||Code Exotic|
|Spain||Vengadora nasod||Nasod Avenger|
|France||Vengeresse nasod||Nasod Avenger|
|Italy||Vendicatrice Nasod||Nasod Avenger|
|United Kingdom||Nasod Avenger|
|Brazil||Código: Devastação||Code: Devastation|