|ชื่อ||Luciela "Lu" R. Sourcream||Ciel|
|อาวุธ||Magic Gauntlets||Dual Gun Blades|
|เส้นทางคลาส||Lu/Ciel > Chiliarch/Ciel > Chiliarch/Dreadlord
Lu/Ciel > Lu/Royal Guard > Noblesse/Royal Guard
|นักพากย์เสียง||김현지 Kim Hyeonji||김영선 Kim Yeongson|
|วันที่อัพเดท|| 18 December 2014
HP,1 MATK, 2 MDEF, 2 PDEF, 2 PATK, 3 }}
สถานภาพ เกียรติยศ และพลังอำนาจ เราสูญเสียทุก ๆ สิ่ง
Having a duo character play-style, players have access to a special mechanic only available known as Switching. Players can play as either Lu or Ciel in both towns and dungeons, and change between them only via combos or skills. Depending on the user's preference, it is even possible to play only as Lu or Ciel all the way until the end, but it will be more fun and efficient to change between characters, depending on the situation. No cooldown is implemented into the exchange mechanism but you will always start out as Lu when entering PvP or dungeons. You can choose to either defeat enemies with strong demonic magic as the melee Lu, with quick slashes and gun shots as the ranged Ciel, or utilize both to chain numerous combos.
Main Article: Combination
Being a duo character with a tag-team playstyle, Lu and Ciel do not share mana and also have a special system known as Combination. When either Lu or Ciel is tagged out, the inactive character will rapidly recover 6 MP per second (3 MP in PvP). Lu and Ciel have a fourth resource known as the Combination Gauge, which is used exclusively for Combination Skills and can only be filled when the player switches through a normal combo or a skill.
Luciela R. Sourcream was one of the high ranking demon lords that supported the Demon Realm. Being involved in the political struggle to take the vacant position of Overlord, Lu became careless and was betrayed by her most trusted vassal. Her power was sealed and she was bound in chains, and could do nothing but watch as her authority, territory, and possessions were stripped away from her.
Time passed to the point where she hardly remembered her own name. In a last ditch effort, she used all of her remaining power to undo the seal and escaped to Elrios. However, due to the immense consumption of mana required for jumping to Elrios, her appearance turned into that of a child. After her contract with Ciel, she starts to track down demons invading Elrios in order to regain her power and status.
Lu's bodyguard and butler.
As a child, Ciel's parents had been killed by bandits, leaving him to live in the streets. With the will to do anything to survive, this determination allowed Ciel to eventually earn his place as a famous assassin in the criminal underworld. After Lu had escaped from the Demon world by using the rest of her power, Ciel finds an injured girl lying unconscious on the ground. She had lost all of her memories except for her name, Lu. Ciel nurses her back to health and takes care of her, as she reminded him of his past. One night, demon assassins that were looking for Lu attacked. Being no match against the high ranking demons, Ciel is killed protecting Lu. Regaining her memories and noticing his desire to live in his dying breaths, Lu forges a contract with Ciel where he must become her servant. Out of gratitude for saving his life and wanting Lu to be happy, Ciel gladly accepts and revives as a half-demon. He aligns his cause with Lu's and travels with her until her goals are completed.
First Class Advancement
Lu/Ciel are required to be Lv.15 to begin their first class advancement. You can decide between the following:
Please be aware that only Lu or Ciel will be able to advance while the other will remain as their base job until 2nd job at Lv. 35.
A job class that instill fear into your opponents as the Lords of Terror.
Attack from behind the enemies to deal more damage.
A job class that utilize explosive power of Demon Form and various debuffs to dominate the battlefield.
- Lu/Ciel Animated Trailer
- Ciel Reveal Trailer
- Voice teaser
- Video interview of Lu and Ciel's development
- Subbed Prologue
- Lu/Ciel All Pose
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Edel & Sebastian (New).
Lu/Ciel's Concept Art.
Initial planning stages of designing Lu/Ciel.
Lu/Ciel's accessory, Symbol of Covenant.
Lu/Ciel's accessory, Switching Soul.
Lu/Ciel's accessory, Noble Symbol of Covenant. (Unavailable in KR)
Lu/Ciel's accessory, Luciel Hover Board. (CN and NA Only)
Lu's accessory, Lu's Crown.
Ciel's accessory, Hitman's X Band.
- Lu and Ciel share equipment but do not share costumes or accessories. However you are able to share common accessories appearance with the Magic Wardrobe.
- Ciel's recovery from knocked-down status is faster compared to the other characters.
- Just like Deadly Chaser's Silver Shooters, Ciel's gunblades will do physical damage at close range.
- An interview releasing information about the duo had implied that Lu and Ciel are comparatively weak when played individually, and stated that it is optimal to utilize them both in gameplay to cover for each other's weaknesses.
- Similar to Grand Master, Lu's weapon is only canonically large as shown in her artwork, whereas Lu's gauntlets avatar weapon in-game is of smaller size.
- In her artwork, Lu is much smaller than Ciel, while her in-game model size is only a bit shorter than Ciel.
- Lu does not always hold on to her gauntlet, as shown in doing expressions, her gauntlet will disappear.
- The symbol of a four pointed star is a recurring motif in Lu and Ciel's design.
- The shape of Lu's horns and tail will change depending on her job advancements.
- Her tail will only be visible if you are wearing her promo skirt.
- Ciel is obsessed with anything cute.
- Ciel is shown to be a skilled baker and has a vast knowledge of herbs that rivals those of elves, according to Rena.
- Despite this, he dislikes being labelled as a butler, even though other characters view him as such.
- Prior to joining the El Search Party, Lu and Ciel apparently encountered Raven several times during their journey.
- They are also the first to encounter Karis before meeting the El Search Party, being the one who killed Ciel before his contract with Lu.