|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
You will now face the queen of Nasods.
[A Nasod Queen who was awakened from her slumber by the power of El]
She uses her drones, Moby & Remy to aid her in battle.
Eve's Core Release System allows you to go into battle with intensified, automatic attack and defense moves. Initialize the system by going into awakening mode, and build up its power while in action. Your enemies wouldn't know what hit them when you bring on the pain!
- Main Article: Center of Altera Core
Eve was once called 'The Little Queen of Nasods' when humans and Nasods peacefully coexisted in Ancient Elrios. For thousands of years, Eve was preserved in her capsule unit to avoid the catastrophic battle between humans and Nasods, until an El fragment flew into it. Eve woke up to find out that she was stranded alone in the present time. She gathered her remaining energy and ancient knowledge to revive King Nasod and the Nasod race. A queen cannot be without a king, and Eve understood that best.
Years pass and King Nasod is on a mission to continue the ancient war with the humans. He and his followers had become corrupted and no longer acknowledge Eve. In the midst of the war, a young red-haired boy and his friends destroy the last of Eve's race and ends King Nasod's reign. Once again, Eve is left stranded and alone in this present time as though her efforts were meaningless. But not all hope is lost! Eve decides to regain the power of El and hopes to revive her race once again. She decides to follow the red-haired boy and his friends to find the El Shards. It was, after all, the first time a boy said he wanted to be her friend.
- Main Article: Adrian's Memoirs
First Class Advancement
Eve is required to be Lv15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
: Electron ball inflict the Electric Shock condition for 3 seconds.
|Basic combo that launches at the final hit.|
|Basic 3 hit combo followed by a slap while in Super Armor that will turn the enemy around.|
|Basic 3 hit combo followed by a spear that launches an opponent.|
|Basic magic combo where Eve fires 2 electron balls which explode on contact and ends with an electron triangle that launches enemies. The electron triangle can pierce through two targets.|
|Basic ranged combo where Eve fires 2 electron balls and have her drones move in both directions horizontally while in Super Armor, ending with a rotation that launches enemies.|
|Basic ranged combo where Eve fires 2 electron balls and have her drones move in both directions vertically while in Super Armor, ending with a rotation that launches enemies.|
|Single jump attack by hitting with the drones downwards.|
|Single jump attack by spinning the drones which knocks down.(This attack can block certain projectiles.)|
|Dash attack where Eve uses a spear to stab the opponent.|
|Dash magical attack where Eve fires an electron ball upwards to launch opponents. The electron ball then explodes in the air and lifts them higher.|
|Dash jump combo with the drones which knocks down on the final hit.|
|Dash jump magical attack where Eve fires an electron ball without knocking down.|
|Recovery /||If an enemy is nearby, Eve will perform an uppercut with her drones both in front and behind herself inflicting hitstun.
If an enemy is at a distance, Eve will instead twirl her drones around herself also doing hitstun.
With help from her Nasod drones, Eve can glide around. This can be done by doing the commands such as:
They last longer than normal running and dash jumping. They also give Eve good hangtime in midair. However, Eve can only glide up once.
If you have a Nasod Battle Suit Drone, the color of the trail left behind will turn pink. Likewise, having a weapon with Triple fire/poison/ice, will change the trail to red/green/blue.
The amount of glides you can do in mid-air is affected by passives such as Graceful Step (Code: Exotic), Electron Accelerator (Code: Architecture), or Photon Booster (Code: Electra).
Due to her nature as a Nasod, Eve falls more quickly compared to other characters after being launched by enemy attacks. She is, however, one of the characters who is launched further up when under effect of any launching attack.
- Full Gallery: Eve/Gallery
Tips and Details
- Her combo turns the enemy around, so it's useful against shield mobs. It's also the only time Eve directly lays a hand on the enemy.
- Code Nemesis can no longer use this combo as it was replaced with her Nasod Drill Break combo.
- Like Aisha, Eve also falls faster than other characters in the game if is held.
- Eve's job path in Lore/Story would be the Code: Esencia path.
- Eve officially joins the main cast after the Altera Core story quest Monarch of the Nasods.
- Eve's black and white drones are named Moby and Remy, respectively.
- In the Korean and Japanese server, Eve's drones are referred to as the Nasod Gear.
- With element enchantment, given orientation when Eve is facing the player, the left drone will take the stacking element aura, while the right drone will take the instant effect element aura.
- All of base Eve's summoned Nasods are based on enemies from Altera.
- As a gag, Eve slaps her opponent in her combo, just as she slapped Elsword in her introduction.
- Eve often displays an expressionless face and states that she does not have 'any emotions'. In reality, she shows and is designed to be a Nasod capable of expressing and understanding human emotions.
- Eve wrote the skill notes Piercing Soul and Reaction Acceleration.
- She seems to be keeping a diary.
- According to the official biodata, she has no weight stated, but it was written that she sinks faster than Raven (who is 98kg in his base job), most likely because of her Nasod body.
- Eve is a second generation Nasod. Yuno, on the other hand, is an example of a third generation Nasod.
- Because both of them are Nasods, Yuno refers to Eve as "noona" (누나), a Korean honorific used by males to refer to an older girl or an older sister.
- Despite being of an earlier generation, Eve's Queen's Core still has the ability to control the Elysion Nasods, who instinctively react to the core's presence upon her arrival in Elysion.
- Eve was constructed by Adrian as a Nasod capable of understanding human emotions and was made to counter Adam's emotionless strive for efficiency.
- Eve is shown making a mistake showing her humanity.
- She was involved with the building of the City in the Sky.
- During the Master Class update, Eve's advancement is aligned with her creator, Adrian.
- The connections are quite obvious, though it is explained she aimed to seek expedited repairs with his aid.