|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體） • 中文（台灣）|
|Weapon||Great Sword, Rune Swords, Fire Magic|
|Height||158 cm (5 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||54 kg (119 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 22 May 2007
8 December 2010
4 May 2011
Feel the burn!
[A swordsman with magical powers.]
A knight that can deal with any enemy after granted the power of magic.
During his travels, Elsword found out that he was very vulnerable to magical type attacks. He decides to go to Echo for help, who told him the only way to cover up this weakness was to become a Magic Knight. Elsword decides to become one in order to cover up this weakness. He absorbed some magical powers through a ritual, and became a Magic Knight.
Being able to use magic attacks now allows Elsword to become a more balanced character, specializing in both Melee and Ranged attacks.
First Class Advancement
- Kill Wally No.8 at 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Collect 3 Mickey Tails from Mickeys at 2-3: Underground Waterway.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle with at least a B rank or above.
- Collect the 'Exequatur of Velder Principality' from Wally's Guardians at 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Then go to Elder.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Magic Knight can advance into a Rune Slayer.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
| Flame Pierce
Perform a dash attack nearly identical to the one used by Knight, but with the sword engulfed in flames on the final piercing blow.
| Fire Burst
After doing the standard combo, summon a ball of fire in front of you and cause it to burst, making it explode and launching enemies into the air. If fully charged, the fireball will not launch grounded opponents.
| Flame Blade
- On Magic Knight's in-game model pants, it is shown to have flames on them. However, the official artwork doesn't show any flames.
- A silhouette of Magic Knight's portrait appears in the title Stand Alone.