|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Nasod Drones, Nasod Spears|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| ???
9 November 2011
23 November 2011
15 February 2012
16 October 2013
Die you commoner!
- Main Articles: Code: Recovery - Trick Key
As Code: Exotic, Eve becomes adept with various forms of Nasod weaponry. With weapons ranging from a rocket launcher to an explosive whip, her true power lies within her proficiency with Nasod spearing techniques. With her restricted Queen's Throne, Eve gains exceptional mobility and increased melee capability, while maintaining her sanity. She also has an improved party buff, making Code: Exotic one of the characters who is essential in parties! The warrior Queen obtains a multitude of situational skills as she advances.
Eve continues to follow the red-haired boy, but it soon becomes a challenge. The enemies only get tougher the further she travels and she has nearly reached her limit. Eve is no combat unit and her controlled battle units, Moby and Remy, are nearing the threshold as well. A hidden code that is yet to be activated lies deep within the structure of her programming. The code 'Exotic' was used to initiate a destructive battle type unit during the ancient war. However, the war was short-lived and it was left incomplete. The risk of activating the code is high as the outcome is unknown. One day, Eve becomes desperate for power and activates the code. The queen of destruction arises.
First Class Advancement
- Collect 1 drop from 'Wally's Guardian' monsters in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Collect 1 drop from Wally No. 8 (Boss) in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Collect 'Repair Wrench' from 'Little Soldier' monsters in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle within 15 minutes.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Code: Exotic can advance into a Code: Nemesis.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
- In one of Code: Exotic's victory poses, instead of hugging Remy, she hugs Moby. This contrasts with one of her Base Job victory pose, where she hugs Remy instead of Moby.
- The code Eve uses to unlock Code: Exotic is a restricted version of Q-Proto_00's code.