|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Nasod Drones (Moby & Remy), Nasod Spears, Nasod Weaponry|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 19 February 2009
9 November 2011
23 November 2011
15 February 2012
16 October 2013
Die you commoner!
[A Nasod Queen with the battle code named 'Exotic' activated]
She uses the Nasod Spear and explosions to dispose of her enemies.
- Main Article: Code: Recovery - Trick Key
In addition to the effects of Code: Recovery, Trick Key uses the Exotic Code to enhance Eve's mobility with additional glides.
Eve continues to follow the red-haired boy, but it soon becomes a challenge. The enemies only get tougher the further she travels and she has nearly reached her limit. Eve is no combat unit and her controlled battle units, Moby and Remy, are nearing the threshold as well. A hidden code that is yet to be activated lies deep within the structure of her programming. The code 'Exotic' was used to initiate a destructive battle type unit during the ancient war. However, the war was short-lived and it was left incomplete. The risk of activating the code is high as the outcome is unknown. One day, Eve becomes desperate for power and activates the code. The queen of destruction arises.
First Class Advancement
- Collect 1 drop from Wally's Guardian monsters in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Collect 1 drop from Wally No. 8 (Boss) in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Collect 'Repair Wrench' from Little Soldier monsters in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
- In one of Code: Exotic's victory poses, instead of hugging Remy, she hugs Moby. This contrasts with one of her Base Job victory pose, where she hugs Remy instead of Moby.
- The code Eve uses to unlock Code: Exotic is a restricted version of Q-Proto_00's code.
- Code: Exotic's drones are one of few promotional weapons that are animated. Remy's tail will rotate like a screw and Moby's tail will wag up and down.