A Royal Guard specializes more on Ciel's combo attacks. With a new weapon in hand, he is capable of firing heavy projectiles at a safe distance. He is also able to extract soul energy from enemies to help strengthen his skills.
Now that Ciel has acquired great powers from the demon realm, he pours all efforts into helping Lu, so that she may win back her throne sooner. It's the least a butler could do. Determined, Ciel becomes the Royal Guard, the ultimate marksman worthy of his noble master. With this peerless reinforcement, Lu is well on her way back to demonic greatness.
First Class Advancement
- Defeat the following monsters in Underground Waterway:
- 6 Little Soldier
- 5 Big Soldier
- Collect a drop from William Phoru in Suburbs of Wally's Castle.
- Collect a drop from Awakened Banthus in Banthus Cave.
- Defeat Wally No.8 in Wally's Castle.
|Level 15 (3 SP)|
|Level 25 (3 SP)|
||Level 30 (3 SP)|
|Level 35 (3 SP)|
||Level 40 (3 SP) (3 SP) (10 SP, 2 SP)|
: Bullet and Soul damage is calculated before Soul Collector.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
- KR trailer (released together with Chiliarch) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Chiliarch) by 'Kill3rCombo'
Royal Guard's Concept Artwork.
Royal Guard's accessory, Butler's Secret Weapon.
- It is implied Royal Guard's cross-shaped rifle is always hanging from his back as show in the class portrait, as any animations that require it start with Ciel grabbing it from behind him, as well as end with him returning it to his back.
- Royal Guard's concept design is based on various musical themes and conductors.
- His new tailcoat is reminiscent of the stereotypical outfits for conductors.
- He has access to two skills which are musical segments of one 'piece', which are 'titled' Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement and Fantasy Impromptu - 2nd Movement.
- Both of these skill icons also show Ciel in poses commonly struck by conductors when directing an orchestra.
- During these skills, Ciel will shout various musical terms relating to the animation, rather than the skill's name.
- Due to using very little demonic powers as Royal Guard as opposed to Dreadlord or Demonio, Ciel's hair does not turn white. It still turns into a much paler shade of blue however, showing that even as Royal Guard he is still influenced by Lu's demonic powers.