Demonio is a class that took in Lu's demonic energy to become a demonic gunner. Demonio uses traps and sniper shots to keep the enemies at bay and also to collect the combination gauge. When the combination gauge is full, Demonio enters the [Demon Form] and obliterates his enemies with demonic power.
Since that day, Lu's power slowly became stronger. With her powers being revived, this also affected Ciel, still connected to Lu under their contract. For the first few days, Ciel had improved combat abilities but as time went on, the demonic power proved too powerful for his body to handle.
From being a half-demon, the power slowly transformed him into a full-fledged demon. Ciel grew horns and his hair turned white. His physical abilities improved but he started to lose hold on his human emotions. Ciel was the restraint to Lu, to prevent her from going mad with the sudden surge of demonic power. However, Ciel eventually succumbs to the overwhelming demonic energy and eventually follows the same path as Lu.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Diabla/Ciel can advance into an Diabla/Demonio. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Diabla/Demonio can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Demonio's Horn .
- Clear 4-3: Transporting Tunnels B4-1.
- Defeat King Nasod 8 times in 4-6: Altera Core.
- Clear 5-1: Shrine of Dedication Entrance 6 times.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita.
- Defeat Amethyst 5 times in 5-3: Underground Chapel.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Applicable only when Lu/Ciel has 1 Combination Points, and will be activated when a enemy is Bounded. To bound enemies, press when prompted after launching a enemy.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
| Endless Combination
After launching enemies up at the end of Combination Assault, switch to the other character to pursue any launched enemies, dragging them to you and knocking them back up, before switching back to the previous character for a finishing attack. If you sucessfully hit the enemy with the , a prompt will appear and the enemy will be Bounded if hit.
Full body Awakened combination skill cut-in (Only used in Diabolic Disaster).
Demonio's accessory, Thriving Demon's Form.
Tips and Details
- When doing Endless Combination, make sure to start and end the combo with Lu as her final hit will launch the enemy. If the final hit ends with Ciel, he will not launch the enemy, thus stopping the combo.
- Demonio is a Spanish/ Portuguese term for "Demon".
- Ciel's facial expression changes and his eyes turn dark blue upon advancing to Demonio. His left sclera turns completely black, much like Diabolic Esper's, though this is only visible with costume hair or on the Transcendence portrait as his promo hair covers his left eye.
- Equipping custom eyes will also remove the black sclera.
- Like Diabla, Demonio focuses solely on Ciel. Due to this reason, Lu also does not get a new pose from 1st to 2nd Job advancement, retaining her pose from Diabla.
- When looking at Demonio's mini icon in guild friend list, his abbreviation is a M instead of D. This is done to avoid confusion with Dreadlord.
- Demonio's design appears to have a garden motif, seeing as he has many plant related skills including seeds and plant summonings, as well as the flowery aura in his Idle Pose.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||冷焰邪魔||Cold Flame Demon|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||幽幻恶魔||Dim Phantom Devil|