|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体）|
|Full Generate Mode||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||4309%||120%||-1||30 Seconds||200 MP||20 Seconds|
|PvE||4309%||120%||-1||30 Seconds||180 MP||20 Seconds|
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x , 1.1x and 1.15x multiplier during 1st, 2nd and 3rd job respectively.
|Basic magic combo where Eve fires 2 electron balls and ends with an electron triangle that deals multiple hits.|
|Eve||Maximum extra hits|
- will normally only deal one extra hit due to the spears covering only a half-circle. However, with correct positioning and against a large enough target, it is possible to get two extra hits.
|Stage||Killing Blow (1) Queen's Throne||Regenerating (1) Queen's Throne|
|Attribute Effect||Duration||Attribute Effect||MP Recovery|
|Normal||Skill effect's duration increased to 110%||33 Seconds||50% chance of regaining 50% of the MP Usage||100 MP|
|Cheat Code: Destruction|
Tips and Details
- The stingers' damage can be increased with Skill Damage Increase effects.
- KD is only reduced by the stinger hits, not all command hits.
- Eve can perform 3 additional horizontal air dashes until she reaches the ground in Full Generate Mode and can even dash horizontally 3 times after a diagonal air dash. However, diagonal air dashes are still limited to one.
- While and visually gain stingers, these do not do stinger damage nor reduce KD. They also do not increase the command's range at all.
- The second and final hit in require a large target in order for both extra hits to connect at all. With , however, it is possible to get both extra hits against a humanoid-size target, as long as the is low enough.
- This skill has a defect; if your opponent (or party) does not have good latency or frame rate (only your FPS if in a party), this skill will not be registered as active. This also applies to the fields.
- This can be circumvented by making sure you are the party leader, though this would apply with practicality only when not using the random party queue.
- Due to the stingers inflicting hitstun, the final hit from will no longer launch, as the stingers will catch the enemy immediately, allowing you to loop the command very easily.
- The Electron Triangle of will increase in size over time, but will still launch enemies, causing them to be knocked away quite far. Only enemies that cannot be launched and are wide enough can be hit by all 7 hits.
- It's rather easy to follow up on the attack since you have ample time to catch up with the launched enemy and hit them as they fall from the air.
- During activation, Eve has the skill's hitbox attached to her for a split second, allowing you to quickly move around and hit whatever close-by targets that weren't hit initially.
- When this skill starts, small yellow font that says, "HELLO WORLD, FULL GENERATE MODE START", appears.
- This is the second skill that affects a weapon's range, the first being Sword Knight's Armageddon Blade.
- Queen's Throne is the hidden, built-in code in Eve's programming, mentioned in Code Exotic's background. Activating it has unknown consequences, so Eve chose to activate it in its limited form instead.
|Code: Exotic Skills|