Queen's ThroneSelf Buff
|Knockdown Decrease||Additional Air Movement||Duration|
|PvE||4309%||120%||-1||Unlimited||30 Seconds||200 MP||20 Seconds|
|PvE||4309%||120%||-1||Unlimited||30 Seconds||180 MP||20 Seconds|
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x , 1.1x and 1.15x multiplier during 1st, 2nd and 3rd job respectively.
|The Electron Triangle will deal multiple hits, increase in size as it travels, and pierce through all enemies.|
|Stage||Killing Blow (1) Queen's Throne||Regenerating (1) Queen's Throne|
|Attribute Effect||Duration||Attribute Effect||MP Recovery|
|Normal||Skill effect's duration increased to 110%||33 Seconds||50% chance of regaining 50% of the MP Usage||100 MP|
|Cheat Code: Destruction|
Tips and Details
- The additional stinger hits provided to commands do also count as Strength Tier skill damage, and are affected by any relevant bonuses.
- Only the additional stinger hits will reduce KD, not all affected command hits.
- Unlike Code: Recovery - Trick Key, you will still only be able to glide upwards once, though using both together gives you a tremendous amount of mobility and air time.
- The stingers added to and may often fail to connect on smaller targets due to their much smaller hitboxes than visuals would imply.
- Under large amounts of latency, the buff may sometimes fail to apply to you at all. Being the host usually gets around this issue, wherever possible.
- Due to the stingers inflicting hitstun, will no longer launch, as the stingers will catch the enemy immediately, allowing you to loop the command very easily. This also can prevent from knocking down, if the stingers actually connect.
- will still launch enemies while affected by the buff, causing them to be knocked away quite far. Only enemies that cannot be launched and are wide enough can be hit by all 7 hits.
- It's rather easy to follow up on the attack since you have ample time to catch up with the launched enemy and hit them as they fall from the air.
- During activation, Eve has the skill's hitbox attached to her for a split second, allowing you to quickly move around and hit whatever close-by targets that weren't hit initially.
- When this skill starts, small yellow font that says, "HELLO WORLD, FULL GENERATE MODE START", appears.
- This was the second skill to affect a weapon's range, the first being Sword Knight's Armageddon Blade.
- Queen's Throne is the hidden, built-in code in Eve's programming, mentioned in Code Exotic's background. Activating it has unknown consequences, so Eve chose to activate it in its limited form instead.
Code: Exotic - Skills