What sealed me was... The Haan family's anti-specter art... The power of the Exorcism Arts… -Eun
By advancing to Little Specter, Ara's and Eun's souls now share the same body, allowing Ara to perform martial arts that are strengthened by Eun's specter powers and fox-like reflexes. Most of Eun's specter powers involve the creation of phantom claws. This also allows her to use a new secret art: Secret Exorcism Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Specters.
Ara continued her journey to find her brother, and also to find a way to free Eun from being sealed inside the hairpin as thanks for saving her.
She learns that what sealed Eun was the power of Exorcism Arts, but….
She couldn't free Eun…. The Haan family was destroyed by the demons before Ara could completely master the Exorcism Arts.
Still, she continued to search for a way and finally found a clue in Elder Village.
"Oh..! This reaction is…? It's one but two, two but one! Intriguing, Can I take a look??"
Ara's state of sharing the same body with the Great Specter Eun sparked curiosity in Echo, Elder village's strange Alchemist. During Echo's experiments, Ara learns about a device that can project Eun's memories and using it she experiences the moment when Eun was sealed. “Yes, that's the Exorcism Secret Art…!!” Ara learns the form of the Exorcism Secret Art that her ancestors performed. Using this, she became capable of bringing forth Eun's sealed power from the hairpin. Ara then obtained movement swift as a fox that eyes can hardly keep up with. People saw Ara's new martial arts and started calling her by the name: Little Specter.
First Class Advancement
After completing the Little Xia quest chain, Ara can decide between advancing as a Little Hsien, Little Devil or Little Specter.
Little Specter can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Little Specter's Pact .
- Talk to Echo.
- Collect Broken Sword and Machinery from Nasod Banthus in 2-3 on any difficulty.
- Collect a Flawless Nasod Mechanism from Wally No.8 in 2-5 on Very Hard.
- Talk to Echo.
At Lv35, a Little Specter can advance into Asura.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
NOTE: Damage is calculated with Level 1 Assimilation
Ara dashes forward and smashes the target with her spear, followed by rushing behind her target and slashing them with a phantom claw.
|Spinning Spear Claw
Ara spins forward with her spear and is able to end with a high kick that sends out a phantom claw to deal damage. Able to send out phantom claw anytimes during the combo by press .
150% Phy. Damage
While in the air, after Ara strikes targets with her spear once, she will teleport diagonally downwards, thrusting her spear into the ground and sending out a phantom claw.
|Secret Exorcism Arts:|
Night Parade of One-Hundred Souls
Leaked Portrait of Little Specter during the guessing contest.
"Little Specter's" Concept Art
- When doing job advancing in the Korean server, the job quest shows that Little Specter's Korean to Chinese name is 小妖 ("Xiǎo Yāo"), which translates to "Little Specter".
- 妖 is short for 妖怪, or Yōkai.
- In Little Specter's old Eun Mode Portrait, she lacks the red marks on her cheeks, unlike the other paths' Eun Mode Portraits. This is an error in her artwork, since her 2nd job, Asura, still has the red marks.
- This error in her Celestial Fox Portrait has been fixed, as seen in her portrait when released in other servers.
- This is the only job path when Ara has an odd colored eye and white hair in her normal mode while having fox ears in her Eun Mode.
- The reason for this is because in this path, Ara is capable of bringing forth Eun's sealed power with the power of the exorcism arts.
- In the concept art, Little Specter's hair had a thin white streak like Asura's. In the final design, the streak has been moved to the side of her bangs.