Generate Black Hole
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Casts a black hole that will suck enemies in, followed by an explosion.|
|Core Activation Skill
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Black Hole Explosion (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|35||7890%||251%||3558%||1||24||1||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|Level Required||Black Hole Explosion (Magical)|
|Light Generate Black Hole||Empowered Generate Black Hole|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||Damage increased to 110%|
Tips and Details
- [Enhanced] Generate Black Hole can deal up to 9,582% (1,891% in PvP) Magical Damage in Awakening.
- With Empowered, it can deal up to 10,540.2% (2,080.1% in PvP) Magical Damage in Awakening.
- The black hole is capable of reaching most of the screen, but since it does not cause enemies to lose their hitbox, they will not be pulled through platforms and is limited to your current axis in multi-path dungeons like Forgotten Elrian Sanctum.
- As with most suction skills, the black hole cannot pull in flying enemies, though it will pull enemies in Super Armor.
- The awakened version will gain you a lot of MP and Awakening Charge due to the larger number of hits, but in PvP, the same goes for your opponent, so using the non-awakened version is a better option there.
- An older version of this skill is used by Code: Q-Proto_00 alongside an older version of Junk Break when summoned by an Exclusive Summon Card.
|Code: Exotic Skills|