|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Ainchase "Ain" Ishmael|
|Weapon||Pendulum, Projection Weapons, Cycle Magic|
|Age||Unknown (Appears 21 years old)|
|Height||182 cm (6 ft)|
|Weight||73 kg/0 kg (Spiritualism) (161 lb/0 lb)|
|Voice Actors|| 김승준 (Kim Seung-jun)
武内 駿輔 (Takeuchi Shunsuke)
|Release Date|| 15 December 2016
21 December 2016
21 December 2016
11 January 2017
12 January 2017
13 June 2017
My will is God's desire, and my existence is God's will.
[The Emissary of the Goddess Missioned to Restore the El]
The 'Creation Magic' granted by the Goddess Ishmael and the unique 'Cycle Magic' given with his name will allow you to play with limitless potential.
- Main Article: Power System
Power System is a system exclusive to Ain which allows him to switch between "Cycle Magic" and "Creation Magic". When he's in default state, attacking enemies will charge the Power Gauge. After the Power Gauge is fulfilled, it will turn blue and you will shift into Creation Mode. During this time, you will be able to switch between "Cycle magic" and "Creation magic" with the V key (default key).
Unlike other characters, Ain's awakening mode is known as "Spiritualism mode", which has only 1 Awakening Bead, and receives only 5% increase in damage. However, he can reawaken during his "Spiritualism mode" to ascend another stage and obtain additional benefits.
- Main Article: Chaotic Forest of Ruben
Ainchase Ishmael was created by the Goddess Ishmael to restore the power of El.
When the El exploded into tiny shards, he fell through a Time & Space gap created by the explosion. After falling through the gap, Ain lacked the power to sustain his existence and started to wilt away. While in the gap, he wandered aimlessly through the chaos of Time and Space. He eventually felt a faint power of the El and instinctively chased after it. He felt the El getting stronger and with a renewed sense of the mission, he regained his powers and was able to escape.
Now, after escaping the chaos of the Time & Space gap, he returns to Elrios to assist the El Search Party and fulfill his mission.
First Class Advancement
Ain is required to be Lv.15 to begin his first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
- Full Gallery: Ain/Gallery
Tips and Details
- Despite being projectiles, and its class specific variations cannot be absorbed/reflected since they deal Physical damage.
- Ain by default has a higher and more suspending jump compared to other characters.
- If the Ring of Fury is equipped, Ain will automatically enter Awakening Stage 3 upon the first awakening. This also applies to Fever.
- Ain's job path in Lore/Story would be the Bluhen path.
- Ain actually joins the main cast at the beginning of their adventure, even before Elsword, Aisha, and Rena officially embark as the El Search Party. However, the other characters are unable to retain their memories of Ain.
- It is shown in the Elysion Clear video that Ain has lost his physical form once again, only to be briefly mentioned by Rena in the story quest The End and the Beginning.
- Ain makes his true permanent formal introduction in the Hall of El story quest Together, Once More. After his permanent introduction, Ain now maintains his existence through the Goddess Elria.
- In his Spiritualism form, there is a dark spot above and in his left eye. This is due to the influence of Henir induced from his time spent in the realm after the El Explosion.
- Although Ain's main weapon is his Pendulum, he never uses it for fighting, either using Projection weapons or Cycle magic instead.
- Ain has to break the Pendulum to start interventions and unlock his full power which is why most if not all of his start poses begins with his Pendulum breaking.
- Fessel Heilig, Autosuggestion, Erst der Letzt, and Ende der Welt are the only instances of the Pendulum being used during combat.
- All of Ain's Spiritualism portraits lack the Pendulum.
- Ain rarely if ever refers to people other than Elsword by their name. He would instead use a nickname based on their race or background, with Aisha being "Ms. Wizard", Rena being "Ms. Elf", Raven being "Mr. Half-Nasod", Eve being "Ms. Queen", Chung being "Mr. Guardian", Ara being "Ms. Fox", Elesis being "Ms. Knight Captain", Add being "Mr. Ancient", Lu and Ciel being "Demons", and Laby being "Ms. Mirror Friend".
- Many of Ain's skill names are in German and the runic alphabet used in his teasers are used to translate his backstory to German.
- In the North American English dub, he is given a German accent to match this theme.
- In the European servers, his backstory and his skill names are in Latin.
- Despite the skill names being German, a majority of them are grammatically incorrect or translated with the wrong synonym.
- When awakened, Ain's voice will sound louder and echoes more.
- Wearing a custom face will not change Spiritualism eyes.
- Ain is the first character to be released in other servers within the same month of his release in KR, being released in all servers except TW, CN, and EU the following week after KR.
- The word 'lofty' in Ain's first job names means extremely proud or high in stature.
- Ain's first jobs do not have a Spiritualism portrait or model. When they awaken, their appearance and top left portrait will remain as his base class.
- Ain is the first character to receive new Quick Voice lines in each path outside of 3rd Jobs. The other characters gained new Quick Voice lines later on.
- Ain's Spiritualism portrait has a script associated with Ishmael surrounding him. The translation of this is "Ainchase Ishmael - Disparate Force - Power of God".
- His appearance in Cycle Magic has a ring in this same script, reading "Ainchase Ishmael", with the larger characters being I, M, and L.
- The magic circle used in many places uses one repeating line, reading a presumably filler nonsense string of random letters. His Creation Magic appearance does the same, with a different string.
- When translated to Arabic, Ain means 'eye'. This could be referencing him being an observer for Ishmael or becoming Henir's eye in the 3rd path.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||亞殷
|China (Simplified Chinese)||艾因