Ophelia, Oberon มาทำให้มากกว่านี้กัันเถอะ
After she completed her new Nasod servant, Ophelia, Eve advanced to Code: Empress and gained a pleathora of new attacks and abilities. Ophelia, unlike Oberon, wields a variety of magical based attacks through the range of electronics she has at her disposal.
Ophelia can either launch a powerful attack from afar, or unleash a devasting attack from close range should Eve see fit. Ophelia's great variety of attack possiblities goes hand in hand with Oberon's to give Code: Empress the upperhand in any battle!
Should a battle wage long enough, Eve can summon her third and final Nasod servant, Ferdinand, with Code: Thunderbolt.
Eve started to realize she reached battle limitations with Oberon, so she decided to construct an improved Nasod Robot, named Ophelia to help Eve and Oberon in battle. Together Oberon and Ophelia combine their attacks, launching surprise attacks that leave their enemies flustered. With a throne of numerous Nasod servants, bring victory from battle as an Elegant Ruler, the Code: Empress!
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Code: Architecture can advance into Code: Empress. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
Code Empress can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Empress's Tiara.
- Talk to Altera Chief Adel in Altera.
- Collect 1 Nasod Common Core from any Nasod monster in Altera. [Rare or Extremely rare drop]
- Talk to Lento in Feita
- Collect drops from monster throughout the Feita region:
- 45 Fine Screw from any Glitter monsters.
- 20 Soft Cloth from Lantern Fly.
- 15 Golem Cores from any Golem monsters.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
- KR trailer (released together with Code: Nemesis) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Code: Nemesis) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- PvP Gameplay by 'Tiffany'
- A running gag is that whenever Eve loses, she uses Ophelia to humorously strangle or beat up Oberon.
- As Eve was advancing to Code: Empress she found out that she had another Nasod servant, Ophelia. Then with Praus' help they developed a weapon for her.
- On Code: Empress's dress, the flower-like ornaments are two pins on the bottom which are similar to Ara's family crest.
- Eve's servants are named after characters from Shakespearean plays.
- Oberon's name comes from A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Ophelia's name comes from Hamlet
- Ferdinand's name comes from The Tempest