|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Nasod Drones, Nasod Spears, Nasod Weaponry|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 18 February 2010
24 November 2011
14 December 2011
14 March 2012
16 October 2013
You will get hurt. Please leave the area while you still can.
[A Nasod Queen that has unlocked an ancient weapon along with Code: Nemesis]
She has destructive capabilities using her ancient Nasod Spear and unique explosive skills.
Eve travels Elrios with the red-haired boy and defeats many corrupted Nasods and demons. However, the Code Exotic is reaching its limit and requires more power to defeat the new hordes of enemies they continue to encounter.
Eve decides to upgrade the Code Exotic program. She creates a new weapon to prepare herself for tougher battles. A whole new level of destructive weapons, combos, and skills is unleashed when Eve advances into Code Nemesis. Overwhelm your enemies with an arsenal of ancient Nasod weapons and continue the route of the queen of destruction!
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Code: Exotic can advance into Code: Nemesis. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Code Nemesis can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Code: Nemesis's Blade .
- Speak with Adel in Altera Village.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect 2 Refined Dark Steel from Durahan Knight in 5-1: Shrine of Dedication Entrance.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- KR trailer (released together with Code: Empress) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Code: Empress) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- 'Spear Surfing' quick loop Tutorial
- Code: Nemesis combo tutorial by 'Everlook'
Tips and Details
- Code: Exotic/Nemesis has a fatal weakness as a melee class in PvP where nearly all of her spear attacks won't be paused mid-animation when the battle freezes due to awakening or special actives, leaving Eve vulnerable if the opponent dodges a spear using the said methods.
- Usually, if melee attacks are paused due to awakening, they will freeze mid-animation and are still able to cause opponents to flinch.
- However, this can be used to her advantage as the spears can be canceled out of very quickly with the animation still active. This is very apparent when cancelling out of Code Exotic's , and Code Nemesis's with a skill or falling off of platforms.
- Code:Exotic/Nemesis models and their spears are separated, so even if Eve uses a spear attack and is hit before her attack is done, it will still continue. This may give her an advantage when trading hits with the enemy.
- Code: Nemesis is no longer solely reliant on the drones to create anything, as seen in one of her winning stances where she creates a throne from nowhere while both of her drones stay by her side.
- The throne may push players if they are beside you.
- Both Moby and Remy in Code: Nemesis's skill cut-in are mirrored, having their "sword" facing Eve and their "shields" facing outwards instead of the other way around.