Metal Dust Aura
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体）|
|Character Level||Damage (Magical)||Metal Dust Aura||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
| Attack Power
| Fragment |
|15||217%||31%||+10%||-1||20 Seconds||1||29||30 MP||6 Seconds|
|Character Level||Damage (Magical)|
| Fragment |
|Killing Blow (1) Metal Dust Aura||Critical Metal Dust Aura|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Duration|| Fragment Rotation
|Skill effect's duration increased to 110%||22 Seconds||31|| MP Usage increased to 130%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
Tips and Details
- Metal Dust Aura gives MP and awakening to the opponent per hit.
- Although the damage is continuous, there is a hitstun only on the initial hit.
- If the skill hits an opponent while Eve was stopped by a special active's freeze frames, she can immediately move.
- If an opponent affected by stun is hit by Metal Dust Aura, the stun effect will be removed and the said opponent can immediately move.
- It is mainly used to fill up the Awakening Gauge quickly.
- As of a certain update, the DoT damage no longer breaks reactor objects, such as doors, boxes, chests, Harpoon triggers and such. This was reverted with the fields update.
- The range of the skill is more or less the range of a Z attack.
- Metal Dust Aura should not be used against bosses as it contributes to aggro hits.
- The DoT can activate counter attacks, but you will not flinch as you would when you hit counter initially.
- 12/13/2012 KR
- Decreases Knockdown rate for every hit.
- 02/05/2015 KR
- Damage increased.
- 04/20/2015 KR
- Unable to hit the enemies above or below the platform.
- Skill's hitbox changes to follow the visual effect, so the hitbox becomes larger.
- 08/20/2015 KR
- Command and Active Skill damage increased while casted.
- 01/12/2017 KR
- Damage decreased.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE damage increased.
- PvP Fragments Rotation damage decreased.
|Code: Exotic Skills|