|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt|
|Class Tree|| > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
|Release Date||6 December 2018|
I come from the Black Forest!
[정체를 알 수 없는 기묘한 힘을 사용하는 소녀]
주멱 위주의 근접 전투를 구사하며, 니샤의 힘으로 원거리 적들을 물리칩니다.
- Main Article: Sentimental Point System
Laby can regenerate Sentimental Points by using Inner Aurora or some of her other skills. When available, Sentimental Points are automatically consumed when Laby performs her command attacks, one for each applicable command attack.
- Main Article: -
주먹 위주의 체술을 기반으로 거울을 활용한 전투를 구사하며, 활발하고 호기심 많은 성격으로 매사에 긍정적. 자신이 몰랐던 세계를 배우고자 열심히 노력하고 있다.
검은 숲 깊숙한 곳, 과거 몬스터 대발생의 중심지에서 벗어나지 못한 채 오랜시간 살아 왔으나 세번째 푸른 빛에 이끌려 마침내 검은 숲 중심부를 벗어날 수 있게 되었다. 이후 그 동안 알 수 없었던 자신의 정체를 알아내기 위해 숲을 떠나기로 결심한다.
등 뒤를 졸졸 따라오는 거울은 오랜 시간 라비의 곁을 지킨 소중한 친구이며, 의지를 가진 것처럼 라비를 돕는다.
First Class Advancement
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
- Character Song Music Video: "Nisha Labyrinth"
- Animated Trailer
- Voice Teaser "Horoscope"
- Voice Teaser "Laby Playing Alone"
- Voice Teaser "Laby's Song"
- Laby actually has no name, but instead was given her name by Gaia, based on her place of origin, the Black Forest, Nisha Labyrinth.
- Laby named her mirror weapon "Nisha", which means "night" in Sanskrit.
- Laby is unable to feel sadness or grief, due to Nisha absorbing all those feelings into itself. As a result, she is always exceptionally cheerful, although she does realize that she is supposed to feel sad in certain situations.
- She is also shown to be incredibly resilient to any sort of damage, with wounds healing nearly instantaneously and taking no ill effects from demonic energy.
- Laby is assumed to have come from the Demon Realm through a Henir fissure by the El Masters, due to the energy she has feeling similar to another energy Rosso felt while trapped there, as well as Henir energy feeling familiar to Laby.
- However, she is only a demon in the sense of 'coming from the Demon Realm' and does not have the usual demonic energy that other demons do.
- Due to having the mentality of a child, many of Laby's skill names are just sound effects.
- Laby and her job advancements default skill cut-ins have some additional animated effects, much like cash skill cut-ins.
- During the Winter Tournament 2018, the focus of Laby's job paths were revealed.
- Her first path is a fighter class which can activate skills by using commands, her second path focuses more on her mirror, Nisha, and her third path is a summoning class.
- In the voice teaser "Laby's Song", the second song Laby sings is sung to the tune of the German children's song Hänschen Klein.