|ภาษา:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|อาวุธ||Claymore, Basic Fire Techniques|
|อายุ||16 (Base) > 18 (1st Job) > 19 (2nd Job)|
|เส้นทางคลาส||Free Knight > Saber Knight > Grand Master
Free Knight > Pyro Knight > Blazing Heart
Free Knight > Dark Knight > Crimson Avenger
|นักพากย์เสียง|| 윤여진 Yoon Yuh Jin
井上 麻里奈 Inoue Marina
|วันที่อัพเดท|| 18 July 2013
11 December 2013
HP,3 MATK, 1 MDEF, 1 PDEF, 2 PATK, 3 }}
ผู้คนเรียกฉันว่า ... "อัศวินผมแดง".
Elesis is as fierce as she is calculated, expressing sedate attacks with her claymore onto her enemies. Although wielding a mighty claymore, Elesis herself is agile. She is able to evade and gap close with extreme effect unlike her brother Elsword, who incorporates a more defensive fighting-style. In addition to her swordplay, Elesis is capable of harnessing and expressing energy into fire, enhancing her combat effectiveness.
Main Article: Chivalry System
เช่นเดียวกับน้องชายของเธอ Elsword, เธอได้ครอบครองพลัง "Way of the Sword". Elesis มีความสามารถในการใช้พลังทั้งการโจมตีพื้นฐานและ Skill. การเปิดใช้งานของเกจสามารถใช้หนึ่งในสองออร่า : Aura of Annihilation or Aura of Gale.
Headstrong and prone to act immediately, Elesis will do anything for her younger brother Elsword. Elesis' swordsmanship was taught by her father, a former Velder Kingdom Knight. She mastered her father's teachings quickly while integrating her own skill set. Unsatisfied with this training in Ruben, Elesis sought out to become a stronger swordswoman, thus venturing out into the world of Elrios. Three years later, Elesis returned to Ruben bearing the title "Red Haired Knight" and spent time observing Elsword's training.
However, the reunion was short-lived as the two siblings were ambushed by a horde of demons led by Scar, a Captain of the Demon Realm. A skirmish ensued, resulting in the demon horde's defeat. Elesis, with the help of her brother Elsword, dispatched Scar.
The intentions of the Demons become clear to Elesis, spurring her to leave Ruben once again. With the intent to become a Velder Kingdom Knight, Elesis will do all in her power to defend her brother, and all of Elrios from the inevitable Demon invasion.
Elesis จะต้องมี Lv 15 ขึ้นไปจึงจะสามารถที่จะเริ่มเควสเปลี่ยนอาชีพได้
- พูดคุย Hoffman ในเมือง Elder.
- เคลียร์ 2-1 ทุกระดับความยาก 2 ครั้ง
- เคลียร์ 2-2 ยาก (☆☆) หรือยากมาก 2 ครั้ง
- เคลียร์ 2-3 ยาก (☆☆) หรือยากมาก 3 ครั้ง
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
การออกแบบในตอนแรกๆของElesis คล้ายๆกับคลาสพื้นฐานของ Elsword'พวกเขาจึงได้ตัดสินใจให้พวกเขาทั้งหมดควบคู่และเหมือนกัน
- Elesis makes a cameo in the ending of the fourth volume of ElType Season 2 to tease her release.
- Elesis is not actually part of the El Search Party. Rather, she appears to help them in Velder as she is a Velder knight.
- Being a Velder Knight, her base and 1st jobs outfits depicts the crest of Velder.
- Like Ara, Elesis has a different color outline or show of motion when attacking; her outline is orange, while all the other characters' outlines are blue.
- Elesis is based on Elesis Sieghart from (Elesis) Grand Chase, sharing the same first name, personality, red color theme, appearance, and in-game poses, as well as Elsword having a similar background story to Elesis Sieghart. This led to the belief that they are the same character.
- However, both Elesis characters have different background stories.
- Elesis is the second female character to personally use a sword, the first being Rena's Trapping Ranger/Night Watcher.
- Before her announcement, Elesis's original name was Elsa as stated in Elsword's backstory. However, it was changed to Elesis.
- A common misconception among players is that Elesis's moveset in-game is an exact copy or clone of Elsword due to their sibling relationship. This is not true, as both characters have different playstyles and combos. However, they do share a few similar skills and inputs.
- Although both characters use heavy 2-handed swords, Elsword can easily utilize his sword with 1 hand in his combos, whereas Elesis require both hands to swing her sword in combos, making her one of the slowest sword wielders in the game.
- Their base job playstyles are also different; Elsword uses more of his brute strength and a defensive playstyle when handling a sword while Elesis incorporates more fire techniques and mobility into her swordplay.