|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 日本語 • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Name||Ara Haan (Chinese: 韓艾拉; pinyin: Hán Àilā)|
|Height||168 cm (5 ft 6 in)|
|Voice Actors|| 여민정 (Yeo Min-jung)
佐藤 聡美 (Satomi Satō)
|Release Date|| 20 December 2012
24 July 2013
18 December 2013
18 December 2013
19 December 2013
Until I face my brother again... I cannot give up!
[The daughter of the Haan Family in Northern Fluone]
A character that utilizes the long range of a spear and also the power of 'Eun'.
- Main Article: Power of Eun
Ara also has a unique trait that separates her from the others; the "Spirit Energy" she uses, which can be used as a substitute for MP.
Ara's Awakening is similar to that of Chung's Freiturnier in that 3 awakening beads will bring on a change in appearance. In Ara's case, she gains the tails of a 9-tailed fox, and white hair.
- Main Article: A burning village
Ara Haan was born in the Northern Empire located in the continent of Fluone.
Her brother Aren gets possessed by a demon and ends up destroying his own village and family.
With the help of Eun, a divine fox that was sealed within her family's ancestral shrine, Ara embarks on a journey to return her brother back to his original state.
Meanwhile, Eun has an ulterior motive to undo the seal, in which she has been captive for generations.
First Class Advancement
Ara is required to be Lv 15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
|Ara stabs an opponent with her spear, then pulls her spear out. She will then perform Wolf Stance 1, thrusting her spear forwards twice quickly before swiping her spear, launching enemies forward. The combo can be repeated on its own as Ara will immediately be able to attack again after the final hit.|
|Ara stabs an opponent with her spear, then pulls her spear out. She will finish by smashing the group launching her back and launching opponent upwards.|
|Ara stabs an opponent with her spear, then pulls her spear out. She will then perform Wolf Stance 1, thrusting her spear forwards twice quickly before charging up while in Super Armor and unleashing a final powerful stab which slightly lifts opponents.|
|She swipes her spear around her twice then transitions to a series of spinning strikes which will finish by knocking down opponents.
|She swipes her spear around her twice before performing a stab pull with her spear then leaping forwards with Dragon Stance 1, slamming the ground in front. The combo can be repeated on its own as Ara will immediately be able to attack again after the final hit.|
|Single jump upper-swing that staggers targets.|
|Single jump uppercut that knocks targets up.|
|Jump up once more while in midair.|
|While in the air begin to run in midair. Continuing to hold the arrow key will have Ara continue to run on the air while gradually descending. Same thing occurs when holding / while dashing off a platform.|
|Perform Wolf Stance 1 while dashing, thrusting twice in front quickly, before charging up while in Super Armor and unleashing a final powerful stab which slightly lifts opponents.|
|Leap forwards and perform Dragon Stance 1, slamming the ground with her spear.|
|After jumping in the air, perform two large upward slashes with her spear and finish is off by swinging her spear downwards spiking enemies down.|
|While in the air, stab the target and pull herself behind targets.|
|While dash jumping, pressing up again will have Ara perform front flip which propels her forwards. She will remain in dash jump state afterwards.|
|Recovery /||Slash back and forth with her spear.|
- KR trailer by 'KOG'
- NA trailer by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Cosplay Reveal by 'KOG'
- Combo Tutorial by 'ANDT01345'
- Full Gallery: Ara/Gallery
- Ara's job path in Lore/Story would be the Apsara path.
- Ara encounters the main cast after the Halls of Water story quest Rescuing the Water Priestess and formally joins the group after the Hamel story quest El Lady and the Prophecy. Prior to joining the main cast, all dungeons will re-use one of 3 generic dungeon clear lines.
- Eun is based off the nine-tailed fox, a species of creature depicted in the Shan Hai Jing as having the voice of a human infant. It can be eaten by humans, and those who eat it will be protected from evil.
- While Eun's seal is supposedly the entirety of the white fox-shaped hairpin, further job advancements show that it is actually the small orange gem embedded in it that is Eun's real seal, being the only consistent object part of each path's hair decorations.
- Eun was sealed in said hairpin through a mysterious exorcism art by the Haan family, though as revealed by Stirbargen, and later elaborated on in the Master Road quest Just, a demon was involved in the Haan family learning said art. It is possible that Shakti uses the same arts, as she learns them through Eun recounting the art's characteristics to her.
- Ara's full name, Ara Haan, was probably based on the term "Arhat" (or "Arahant"), from the Buddhism, that means: "one who is worthy", "a perfected person who has attained nirvana".
- Ara is from Fahrmann, in the Northern Xin Empire. This region has not currently been explored during the main story with the exception of the Raid Fahrmann's Peak and Ara's tutorial A burning village.
- While the region itself is called Fahrmann, Ara comes specifically from the village of Isshin, which is known for housing the Moon El as well as the sacred beast hairpin Eun.
- Ran, the main antagonist during the events of Hamel, was once known as Aren Haan and is Ara's older brother.
- Ara is the only character that does not speak her skill names in English when using skills. Instead, she says various phrases in the language of the server you are on.
- Ara is the first character to have a different color outline when attacking. Her outline is yellow, while all prior characters' outlines are blue.
- Ara's design is influenced by Eastern culture and religion. This makes her job names to be written in Chinese on the Korean server.
- All of Ara's job names are direct transcriptions from Chinese to Hangul, which in most cases, due to the religious ties between the two languages, means the Korean name has the exact same meaning as the Chinese name and are pronounced almost the same. In other cases, however, such as Devi, the Korean might not mean anything outright, with the name's origin solely coming from the given Chinese name.
- Ara's base job name; 小侠 (Little Xia), means a person who is young and brave/chivalrous in English.
- In the Chinese version of Hall of El (Trial), Ara mentioned if she wouldn't save Elsword, she would 'lose her duty to being a martial arts master'. In ancient China, '侠' (Xia) is used to describe people who save others by using their abilities, especially martial arts.
- Ara and Elesis are the only characters to utilize their pre-renewal portraits as their Epic Quest portraits.
- Ara is depicted as being a bit of an airhead, being very clumsy and often making mistakes while being bad at dancing. Like Aisha, she's also afraid of insects.
- Ara wrote the skill note Shadow Spear Technique and True Moonlight Slash.
- Eun wrote the skill note Enhanced Self-Respect.
- Same with several other characters, Ara shared her canon birthday with her release date in the Korean server.
- The side story My Brother & I 2 looks into Ara's family history.
- Ara is currently the only playable character to be depicted as being explicitly left-handed in combat.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||艾拉
|China (Simplified Chinese)||艾拉
艾拉 · 韩