|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 日本語 • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Until I face my brother again... I cannot give up!
[The daughter of the Haan Family in Northern Fluone]
A job that utilizes the long range of a spear and also the power of 'Eun'.
- Main Article: Power of Eun
Ara also has a unique trait that separates her from the others; the "Spirit Energy" she uses, which can be used as a substitute for MP.
Ara's Awakening is similar to that of Chung's Freiturnier in that 3 awakening beads will bring on a change in appearance. In Ara's case, she gains the tails of a 9-tailed fox, and white hair.
- Main Article: A burning village
The young lady Ara of the Haan warrior family in Fluone's Northern Empire is a skilled martial artist specializing in the spear. One day, she came very close to death when her brother Aren, now known as Ran, came upon the Dark El, transformed into a demon, and led other demons to attack and destroy their village.
At that moment, she found the heirloom—an old hairpin, from which a spirit's powers emerged to help her drive the demons away. It was the spirit of the nine-tailed fox named Eun. The spirit agrees to keep lending Ara her abilities in order to find Aren, and in return, Ara promises to help Eun find El that is strong enough to set her free from the heirloom. In awakening, Eun's mythical presence takes over Ara. Soon, in her journey to find Ran, Ara meets Elsword and the El Search Party. Together, they may yet recover Aren and the El.
- Main Article: My Brother & I
In the Northern Empire, resides a martial arts family, known for having sealed the destructive Spiritual Beast, Eun. After the great El explosion, the Haan family was able to wield the power of the Moon El after it flew into their territory following the great El explosion, turning them into fierce warriors. This did not sit well with others in the capital, who tried to quell their power by appointing the eldest son, Aren as the capital's guard captain. Within the family, some Ara's siblings weren't too pleased with her and her mother being a part of the family, all except Aren who treated her like a sibling. She tried her best to be as perfect as can be, in order to avoid being teased by her other siblings, but due to Aren's respect for her, she was able to withstand the teasing from her other siblings, knowing that at least one of them cared for her.
Ara saw herself as a failure who despite her best efforts, continued to fail at martial arts. Aren showed up to ease her resentful mind, and ordered her to spar with him. After pushing her to do her best, she defeated him, much to his amazement as he encouraged her to continue devoting herself to training. During a festival worshiping the Spiritual Beast, Ara struggled to find excuses to avoid participating in a sparring contest, in fear of soiling her family's reputation. As she hid, she overheard members of the Zhen family questioning the Haan family's reputation after defeating her siblings in sparring, including Aren who had previously injured his arm. Aren pointed out there was one participant remaining, which was Ara, who he escorted to the arena. Remembering her brother's words of encouragement, she managed to defeat the Zhen family participants, earning the Haan family the final victory of the sparring contest. Aren smiled in delight at her accomplishment, knowing that she was on the path to becoming a great warrior.
First Class Advancement
Ara is required to be Lv 15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
|Ara stabs an opponent with her spear, then pulls her spear out. She will then trust forwards before swiping her spear, knocking opponents down.|
|Ara stabs an opponent with her spear, then pulls her spear out. She will finish by smashing the group launching her back and launching opponent upwards.|
|Ara stabs an opponent with her spear, then pulls her spear out. She will then trust forwards and charge her spear before a final powerful stab which knocks opponents down. Ara has Super Armor while charging.|
|She swipes her spear around her twice then transitions to a series of spinning strikes which will finish by knocking down opponents.
|She swipes her spear around her twice before performing a stab pull with her spear then leaping forwards with a ground slam.|
|Single jump upper-swing that staggers targets.|
|Single jump uppercut that knocks targets up.|
|Per form several forwards dash slashes and charge her spear before releasing a powerful stab. Ara has Super Armor while charging.|
|Leap forwards and slam the ground with her spear.|
|After jumping in the air, perform two large upward slashes with her spear and finish is off by swinging her spear downwards spiking enemies down.|
|While in the air, stab the target and pull herself behind targets.|
|Recovery /||Slash back and forth with her spear.|
Ara has various unique types of movement. She can:
- Double Jump (Lightly jump up higher than the norm)
- Air Dash (Run on air)
- Forward Jump (Quickly bounce forward)
- KR trailer by 'KOG'
- NA trailer by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Cosplay Reveal by 'KOG'
- Combo Tutorial by 'ANDT01345'
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Pesop (New).
April Fools Skill Cut-in (2017) Butler Ara
Backstory of Ara in comic format.
Translated Version Click Here.
Official Promotional artwork of Ara in Henir - Lord of Time and Space.
Official Promotional artwork of Ara in Elpheus. (Full Appearance)
Official Promotional artwork of Ara in the Crescent Lullaby set.
- Ara's job path in Lore/Story would be the Apsara path.
- Ara officially joins the main cast after the Hall of Water story quest [Dungeon] Water Priestess Rescue.
- Eun is based off the Nine-tailed fox, a species of creature depicted in the Shan Hai Jing as having the voice of a human infant. It can be eaten by humans, and those who eat it will be protected from evil.
- While Eun's seal is supposedly the entirety of the white fox-shaped hairpin, further job advancements show that it is actually the small orange gem embedded in it that is Eun's real seal, being the only consistent object part of each path's hair decorations.
- Ara's full name, Ara Haan, was probably based on the term "Arhat" (or "Arahant"), from the Buddhism, that means: "one who is worthy", "a perfected person who has attained nirvana"
- Ara is from Fahrmann, in the Northern Xin Empire located in the south of the Fluone deserts. This region has not currently been explored during the main story with the exception of the Raid Fahrmann's Peak and Ara's tutorial A burning village.
- While the region itself is called Fahrmann, Ara comes specifically from the village of Isshin, which is known for housing the Moon El as well as the sacred beast hairpin Eun.
- Ran, the main antagonist during the events of Hamel, was once known as Aren Haan and is Ara's older brother.
- Ara is the only character that does not speak her skill names in English when using skills. Instead, she says various phrases in the language of the server you are on.
- Ara is the first character to have a different color outline or show of motion when attacking (Her outline is yellow, while all the other characters' outlines are blue).
- Ara's design is influenced by Eastern culture and religion. This makes her job names to be written in Chinese on the Korean server.
- All of Ara's job names are direct transcriptions from Chinese to Hangul, which in most cases, due to the religious ties between the two languages, means the Korean name has the exact same meaning as the Chinese name and are pronounced almost the same. In other cases, however, such as Devi, the Korean might not mean anything outright, with the name's origin solely coming from the given Chinese name.
- Ara's base job name; 小侠 (Little Xia), means a person who is young and brave/chivalrous in English.
- Ara is depicted as being a bit of an airhead, being very clumsy and often making mistakes while being bad at dancing. Like Aisha, she's also afraid of insects.
- Ara wrote the skill note Shadow Spear Technique and True Moonlight Slash.
- Eun wrote the skill note Enhanced Self-Respect.
- The side story My Brother & I 2 looks into Ara's family history.
- Ara is currently the only playable character to be depicted as being explicitly left-handed in combat.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||艾拉
|China (Simplified Chinese)||艾拉
艾拉 · 韩
|China (Simplified Chinese)||银||Eun|