|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Unleash a powerful explosive Nasod whip.|
|Core Activation Skill
Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Whip||Whip Explosion||Whip||Whip Explosion|
|PvE||711%||369%||2||2||?||200 MP||11 Seconds|
|PvE||711%||369%||2||2||36||200 MP||11 Seconds|
|Empowered Explosion Impact||Critical Explosion Impact|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 110%||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
- Does not account for splash damage.
- Average assumes 22 explosion hits, including the 2 initial explosions from the whip swings.
Tips and Details
- Each of the two whip hits will also cause an explosion on hit enemies. These explosions deal splash damage as well, allowing the initial two swings to deal a significant amount of damage on close-by enemies.
- Enemies will be pulled along by the explosions towards you, dealing around 25 hits on flat ground.
- An enemy in super armor or otherwise immovable will take on average 12 hits from the final explosions. Naturally, wider enemies will take more hits, up to 36 on extremely wide enemies such as Chaos Leviathan.
- The whip will hit anything it passes through on its initial swings, allowing it to hit enemies far above and behind you as well. The first swing is also capable of hitting enemies in the background/foreground across the Z-axis when the whip first appears.
- The whip also extends a significant amount off-screen when it finishes stretching out, about half a screen.
- The explosions occur at varying heights along the whip, so while enemies on higher or lower elevations can be hit by them, they will take less hits overall.
- As the skill's explosions occur backwards from the end of the whip, it will bypass shielding enemies and certain other guard stances that block from the front.
- If Eve is pushed back, the whip will stretch along with Eve, and the explosions will follow as usual, but at Eve's location.
|Code: Exotic Skills|