|Mode||Dismiss (Physical)||Damage Decrease
Per Additional Summon
|Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||832%||-10%||9 Per Summon||250 MP||18 Seconds|
|PvE||998%||-10%||9 Per Summon||250 MP||18 Seconds|
|Gigantic Recall||Light Recall|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Skill size increased to 120%||MP Usage decreased to 80%||200 MP|
|1 Summon||2 Summons||3 Summons|
Tips and Details
- It's currently not known whether the skill's tooltip is mistaken or the skill is glitched, as each additional summon will lower the damage by 10%.
- Each summon will cause the skill to occur in the location they are currently at, so it is advised to use Code: Recovery - Attention before activating this skill.
- When clearing a dungeon room, it may prove effective to spread them out deliberately, however, as each summon on their own already deals a substantial amount of damage.
- The Gigantic trait can help in ensuring the release attacks of multiple summons overlap easier.
- The skill will hit anything inside the electric field that surrounds a summon during the skill, regardless of size or position, allowing it do deal full damage on anything.
- When using a summon again while the previous summon is already on the field, the previous summon will still count for this skill as it disappears, allowing you to have additional release attacks occur.
- With good timing and a lot of MP recovery items, it is possible to have all 3 summons on the field twice to cause 6 release attacks. This is possible due to Riseon Pride only causing the previous Oberon and Ophelia to disappear once you can already move again, allowing you to quickly cast Dimension Link - Century followed immediately by Recall. Due to the damage decay per summon currently in effect however, this drops the damage per hit considerably and is generally not worth attempting to perform.
- It is highly recommended to use Riseon Pride (or Surface Cutting and Electronic Field) and Dimension Link - Century again after this skill in most situations, to re-summon your summons.