|Code: Empress : Transcendent||70|
|Mode||Energy Explosion (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Hits per Explosion||Number of Explosions|
|PvE||261%||6||4||100 MP||8 Seconds|
|PvE||314%||6||4||100 MP||8 Seconds|
|Useful Tesla Flare||Empowered Tesla Flare|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect|
|Hits per Explosion|
|Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 80%
|9||Damage increased to 120%|
Tips and Details
- This skill cancels mana break.
- It is nearly impossible to get full hits due to each explosion being on a different side of the caster. Most enemies on one side of you will take 11 hits (or 21 hits with the Useful trait).
- However, it is possible to connect 3/4 of the hits through the use of a Giant Potion Elixir, which will enlarge the hitbox but not the distance of each Electron Ball.
- With either Useful or with Empowered, the skill will deal the same damage, albeit Empowered is ultimately the better choice, as the Useful trait will make the hitboxes even more spread than they are. Also, it is much more versatile when switching to the Mod version, as it will not benefit from Useful at all.
- Since this skill is cast for every summon, it can deal exponentially more damage if summons are on the field.
- Pressing Code: Recovery - Attention right before the skill is cast will help Eve with grouping all 4 Tesla Flares and achieving more damage. It is also highly recommended to stay as close as possible to the enemy.
Code: Empress - Skills