|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Nasod Drones (Moby & Remy), Nasod Assistants (Oberon, Ophelia, Ferdinand)|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 18 February 2010
24 November 2011
14 December 2011
14 March 2012
16 October 2013
Ophelia, Oberon. Let's get this over with.
[A Nasod Queen that unlocked the female Nasod 'Ophelia' and the code Empress]
She uses the male Nasod, Oberon, and female Nasod, Ophelia, to aid her in battle.
Eve continues her journey with the red-haired boy, defeating many corrupted Nasods and demons. However, she is reaching her limits and Oberon can only handle so much! The enemy's physical defenses are increasing as they adventure throughout Elrios and Eve started to realize Oberon's battle limitations. Eve decides to build a new Nasod servant, Ophelia, to assist her and Oberon in battle. A whole new style of combo attacks and skills is unleashed as Code Architecture advances to Code Empress. With a throne of numerous Nasod servants, bring victory from battle as an Elegant Ruler, the Code: Empress!
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Code: Architecture can advance into Code: Empress. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Code Empress can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Code: Empress's Tiara .
- Talk to Altera Chief Adel in Altera.
- Collect 1 Nasod Common Core from any Nasod monster in Altera.
- 20 Electromagnetic Field Motors from Nasod Scout Type-L in 4-6: Altera Core
- Talk to Lento in Feita
- Clear Altar of Dedication 2 times
- Collect 45 Fine Screw from any Glitter monsters throughout the Feita region
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Summon unit damage is calculated before Queen's Authority.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
- KR trailer (released together with Code: Nemesis) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Code: Nemesis) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- A running gag is that whenever Eve loses, she uses Ophelia to humorously strangle or beat up Oberon.
- As Eve was advancing to Code: Empress she found out that she had another Nasod servant, Ophelia. Then with Praus' help they developed a weapon for her.
- On Code: Empress's dress, the flower-like ornaments are two pins on the bottom which are similar to Ara's family crest.
- Eve's servants are named after characters from Shakespearean plays.
- Oberon's name comes from A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Ophelia's name comes from Hamlet
- Ferdinand's name comes from The Tempest