|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
At level 70 and 2nd job, players are able to bring out their abilities beyond their limits to unlock new skills and enhancements to existing abilities. Transcendence is not considered a new job, but functions as an enhanced version of your 2nd job class.
Characters can only advance to their transcendent state if they are over level 70 and completed their second Job Change. To advance, the character must complete the transcendence quest available at the Town Board or use the Item Mall item Book of Transcendence: God's Will. If the character has already reached transcendence, they can change their class with the Transcendence Job Change Ticket.
Upon advancing to this new transcendent state, the skill tree will be expanded to include the new Transcendent skills. Two of these skills will be locked and can only be obtained by completing the corresponding Skill Quest or by purchasing the Forbidden Secret Manual from the Item Mall.
Additionally, you will be able to use two new Transcendent Skill Slots. One of these is obtained for free upon advancing while the other requires the Skill Slot Expansion (Transcendent) item, which can be bought from the Item Mall or from other players.
Upon advancing to the transcendent state, the awakening animation will be modified. The animation will receive new visuals and will be accompanied with a voice over and a special Transcendence Awakening Skill Cut-in.
While in Awakening, players will receive a 30% damage increase instead of 20%. For Ain, he receives a 0.7% damage increase per Awakening stage, for a 17.1% damage increase by Stage 3 instead of 15%.
During Awakening, every 20 seconds, the new Transcendence buff will be triggered (The Buff trigger timer resets when leaving Awakening (Add excluded), entering a dungeon, or entering a field). Skills that were placed in the Transcendent Skill Slots will flash in a yellow color to signify that the buff has activated. This buff lasts for 10 seconds and will decrease the cooldown of both skills in the Transcendent Skill Slots by 14 seconds (7 seconds in PvP) when it is triggered, as well as cause those skills to deal 20% more damage than usual upon activation, in turn removing the buff. While the Wedding Skill can be placed into these slots, the Transcendence buff will not have any effect on it.
Additional Weapon Stats
Upon completing Transcendence, all weapons with a level requirement of 70 or higher will receive additional Physical Defense and Magical Defense stats.
|Limit Break 1/5|
|Limit Break 2/5|
|Limit Break 3/5|
|Limit Break 4/5|
|Limit Break 5/5|
Level 80 Passive
|Sealed Power 1/5|
|Sealed Power 2/5|
|Sealed Power 3/5|
|Sealed Power 4/5|
|Sealed Power 5/5|
Level 90 Passive
|Power of Transcendence 1/5|
|Power of Transcendence 2/5|
|Power of Transcendence 3/5|
|Power of Transcendence 4/5|
|Power of Transcendence 5/5|
List of Classes
|Image||Item Name||How to Obtain||Effect|
|Book of Transcendence: God's Will||Purchasable from the Item Mall (500 K-Ching)||Advance a second job character to Transcendence.|
|Skill Slot Change Medal (Transcendence)||Purchasable from the Item Mall (230 K-Ching)||Unlock second Transcendence skill slot|
|Forbidden Secret Manual (I)||Purchasable from the Item Mall (400 K-Ching)||Unlock the Level 80 locked Transcendent skill|
|Forbidden Secret Manual (II)||Purchasable from the Item Mall (450 K-Ching)||Unlock the Level 90 locked Transcendent skill|
- For the quest Sealed Power 3/5, 9-6 is recommended due to the dungeon having 4 minibosses.
- The Transcendence buff will only be consumed by any manually activated skills in those slots. If a skill in the slot is chained into from another skill, such as many of Ara's arts or Lu/Ciel's chain skills, the skill will still get the 20% Damage Increase buff, without consuming the buff itself, allowing you to make use of the buff multiple times before it expires or you consume it normally.
- Skills that chain into themselves or have manual trigger conditions, such as Dual Buster or G-18C Freezing Grenade will only benefit from the Transcendence buff if they were initially cast while the buff was active, and they will retain that buff for however long you hold on to the extra casts. Likewise, the extra casts will entirely ignore the buff if it were to trigger after you already casted the initial skill.
- For Lu/Ciel, each class will display their own icon based on their respective 2nd job.
- During Awakening Mode after unlocking Transcendence, some characters will have visual changes.
- Add's electric visual and Nasod Armor will be colored gold.
- 07/27/2017 KR
- "Transcendence" buff activation chance increased (25% > 100%)
- "Transcendence" buff cooldown resets upon exiting Awakening (excluding Add's Configuration Mode)
- "Transcendence" buff skill cooldown reduction decreased (100% > 14s (7s in PvP))