Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Code: Empress : Transcendent||95|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Riseon Pride||Queen's Authority: Oberon||Queen's Authority: Ophelia||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|High Voltage Current||Ferdinand Disk Bullets||Oberon Consecutive Slashes||Ophelia Electric Field||Critical / Maximize Increase||Duration||Damage Reduction Decrease||Elemental Resistance Decrease||High Voltage Current||Ferdinand Disk Bullets||Oberon Consecutive Slashes||Ophelia Electric Field|
|95||4579%||192%||176%||96%||10%||15 Seconds||-??||-??||1||8||4||8||300 MP||23 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|High Voltage Current||Ferdinand Disk Bullets||Oberon Consecutive Slashes||Ophelia Electric Field|
|Light Riseon Pride||Haste Riseon Pride|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||Cooldown decreased to 80%||18.4 Seconds|
|Queen's Authority||Queen's Blessing||Awakened Will: Code: Empress|
Tips and Details
- After performing this skill, Oberon and Ophelia will remain on the field as support summons identical to the ones summoned by Surface Cutting and Electronic Field. Ferdinand, however, will not remain on the field.
- If Electronic Field has the Useful trait, Ophelia will still deal reduced damage after the inital attack, as all attacks afterward count as being part of the summon's individual skills and not Riseon Pride.
- Oberon and Ophelia will teleport to and focus on the target(s) hit by Ferdinand's Disk Bullets for 30 seconds (indicated by a buff timer).
- Oberon and Ophelia will not automatically teleport to Eve's location until the 30 seconds pass or they are called back with Code: Recovery - Attention. If no enemies are hit or nearby, they will not move until then.
- This skill does not receive the MP cost reduction effects of Awakened Will: Code: Empress or Code: Recovery - Attention.
- However, it will still count for two of the three summon skills that get reduced MP cost from Awakened Will's effect, despite it only being a single summon skill and not receiving the MP cost reduction effect.
- [Enhanced] Riseon Pride can deal up to 8,503% (3,031% in PvP) Physical Damage on a single target if all the hits connect.
|Transcendence Code: Empress Skills|