Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体）|
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Code: Architecture||30||Intermediate Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||Barrier Stats||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Initial Hit||Barrier Strike||Initial Hit||Barrier Strike||Size||Duration|
|30||1653%||354%||1||9||100%||7 Seconds||100 MP||8 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Initial Hit||Barrier Strike|
|Killing Blow (1) Oberon Guard||Light Oberon Guard|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 120%||8.4 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 80%||80 MP|
|Queen's Authority||Queen's Dignity|
Tips and Details
- Push your enemy towards a wall, cast this skill, then continue to attack while the enemy is constantly getting hit.
- The barrier may occasionally appear in a different location than Oberon.
- When used in Awakening Mode, the Queen's Core will not attack unless the target is in front of Eve.
- This skill can absorb Pyro Knight's Sword Fire when it's used in the air.
- The skill has ~1 second delay and allows the caster to catch the opponent in PvP.
- If all hits were to connect, the skill can deal 4,839% (1,835% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- There is an existing bug as of December 17, 2017, that causes the skill to end immediately after casting at close proximity to the Gate of Darkness.
|Code: Architecture Skills|