- Ara: I am a descendant of the 'Haan' family, noble warriors who have been guardians of the sacred animal spirits for generations. With exceptional martial arts skills and through many accolades, our family name has been recognized with the highest praises in the continent. As a member of the proud 'Haan' family, I trained my martial arts tirelessly. Believing that one day I will become strong enough to protect someone. Until that night.... When it all happened... That night, the demons invaded the village, marching in with tremendous roars. The demons took out the villagers one by one... My powers are not strong enough to defend the people of the village.
- Ara: The whole village will be in flames, we have to escape! The demons are heading for the shrine, we must hurry!
- Ara: What do I do... I have to cross the bridge in order to get to the Shrine...
- Ran: Take care of the rest. I'll go tend to my business.
- Ara: No...! That place is sacred!!
- Ara: As Ara was cornered by demons, she was losing hope. That moment, the ground shook and caved in. I fell into the crumbling cracks of the hole. When I came to my senses, I found myself lying in front of an Altar, a place hidden underground for centuries. A familar shadow was standing over me. Aren.... Brother?
- Ran: Hmm Aren.. It has been a while since I heard that name.
- Ara: Did the Dark El do this to you? Brother.... what happened to you?!
- Ran: ............ Hmph, you are annoying!
- Ara: As Ran, now the demon general, was ablout to strike down, I stepped back in despair and fear of my demon brother. That very moment I clutched a hairpin on the floor dropped by the Altar. That instant, the hairpin unleashed a powerful aura and I fell unconscious. The mystical fox spirit, sealed in the pin had awaken and protected me. But by then, my brother had already fled with the El fragment. So then, I embark on a journey together with the party in hopes to find my brother. To help the fox find the means to unlock the power of the seal..