|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
Face the power of Alchemy!
Shelling Guardian deals with heavy artillery and a wide range of heavy weapons from a distance, but can also inflict powerful blows at enemies in close range. Able to use cannon balls in a varied and continuous manner by maintaining a steady amount of ammo so as to achieve the maximal amount of firepower.
In his quest to become a full-fledged protector of Hamel, Chung finds partial records of a way to improve on the protective stone in his possession. Gathering knowledge on alchemy and explosives from all over Elrios, and gaining help from a skilled Alchemist named Echo, he proceeds to redesign his cannon, the Destroyer.
Chung finds success in this mission—he is now able to deal barrage attacks that are intense and rather unpredictable in any combat range, among other new skills. The intensified firepower and newfound abilities earn him the name of Shelling Guardian.
First Class Advancement
- Talk to Echo in Elder.
- Defeat William Phoru to collect one Ether Flask on 2-4: Suburbs of Wally's Castle on Very Hard.
- Defeat Wally-8 to collect a centrifuge from him on 2-5: Wally's Castle on Normal or above.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle on Very Hard.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Shelling Guardian can advance into a Tactical Trooper.
: Cannonball damage is calculated before Modified Warhead.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
| Smashing Siege
Replaces the original combo. Chung firstly smashes his cannon on the ground, reloads ammo, continuing with a cannon blast and end with Siege Shelling stance.
| Dash Reload
After swinging his cannon upwards, Chung reloads his cannon, blasts his enemies away and ends the combo with Siege Shelling stance.
| Grenade Toss
Chung firstly swing his cannon upwards, continuing the combo by throwing a grenade down on his enemies. The grenade can bounce off walls and uses 4~ mp.
Weapon accessory, [Nasod Battle Guard-Ver.K2, acquired after changing to Shelling Guardian. (During release)
Shelling Guardian's Accessory, Ancient Fear Destroyer.
Shelling Guardian's promotional cannon and Code: Exotic's promotional drones are the only promotional costumes that have visual effects.
- When looking at Shelling Guardian's mini icon in guild friend list, his abbreviation is a H instead of S. This is done to avoid confusion with Shooting Guardian.
- Chung learned about the basis of alchemy from Echo of Elder. Together, they created the catalyst in his grenades known as "Disfrozen".
- After advancing to Shelling Guardian, missiles fired from skills learned during that job path have "Disfrozen" in them too. This will change symbol on those missiles; being Echo's head as well as the words "BY ECHO" written underneath instead of the skull and crossbones.
- Shelling Guardian's Freiturnier appearance differs a bit from Fury Guardian and Shooting Guardian. Instead of just wearing a helmet, he also gains two huge shoulder pads (named the "Fear Destroyers") and a machinery core on his chest.
- Shelling Guardian's cannon slightly resembles a grenade launcher.
- Shelling Guardian was intended to have an alternate Reload Cannon animation; he reloads then goes into Siege Shelling stance.
- Strangely, Shelling Guardian's grenades can be reflected.