|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Destroyer, Disfrozen-powered Grenades|
|Class Tree||Chung > Shelling Guardian > Tactical Trooper|
9 Feburary 2012
May 1st, 2013
8 May 2013
8 May 2013
Face the power of Alchemy!
Shelling Guardian deals with heavy artillery and a wide range of heavy weapons from a distance, but can also inflict powerful blows at enemies in close range. Able to use cannon balls in a varied and continuous manner by leveraging the management of cannonballs so as to achieve the maximal firepower.
In his quest to become a full-fledged protector of Hamel, Chung finds partial chronicles of a way to improve on the protective stone in his possession. Gathering knowledge on alchemy and explosives from all over Elrios, he can now get to work on redesigning his Destroyer.
Chung's pursuit proves successful as he becomes capable of dealing barrage attacks that are both intense and somewhat unpredictable in any combat range. This intensified firepower and newfound skills lend him the status of Shelling Guardian.
First Class Advancement
Chung is required to be Lv 15 to begin his first class advancement.
After completing the Guardian quest chain, Chung can decide between advancing as a Shooting Guardian, Fury Guardian or Shelling Guardian.
- Talk to Echo in Elder
- Defeat William Phoru to collect one Ether Flask on 2-4 on Very Hard(☆☆☆).
- Defeat Wally-8 to collect a centrifuge from him on 2-5 on Normal Mode(☆) or above.
- Clear 2-5 on Very Hard(☆☆☆).
At Lv35, a Shelling Guardian can advance into a Tactical Trooper.
|Level 15 (3 SP)|
|Level 25 (3 SP)|
|Level 30 (3 SP)|
|Level 35 (3 SP)|
|Level 40 (3 SP)|
| Smashing Siege
| Dash Reload
After swinging his cannon upwards, Chung reloads his cannon, blasts his enemies away and ends the combo with Siege Shelling stance.
| Grenade Toss
Chung firstly swing his cannon upwards, continuing the combo by throwing a grenade down on his enemies. The grenade can bounce off walls and uses mp.
Shelling Guardian's promotional cannon and Code Exotic's promotional drones are the only promotional costumes that have visual effects.
- Chung learned about the basis of alchemy from Echo of Elder. Together, they created the catalyst in his grenades known as "Disfrozen".
- After advancing to Shelling Guardian, missiles fired from skills learned during that job path have "Disfrozen" in them too. This will change symbol on those missiles; being Echo's head as well as the words "BY ECHO" written underneath instead of the skull and crossbones.
- Shelling Guardian's Freiturnier appearance differs a bit from Chung's other job paths,Fury Guardian and Shooting Guardian.
- Instead of just wearing a helmet, he also gains two huge shoulderpads (named the "Fear Destroyers"), and a machinery core on his chest.
- Many people nickname Shelling Guardian as "Pikachung" due to the brown spots which are on the "points" on his hair that resemble Pikachu's ears.
- Shelling Guardian's cannon slightly resembles a grenade launcher.
- Shelling Guardian was intended to have an alternate Reload animation; he reloads then goes into Siege Shelling stance.
- After the skill tree revamp, the skill Cannon Strike still retains the character and cannon silouette of Tactical Trooper, even after being moved to Shelling Guardian.
- Shelling Guadian's ID event poster nicknames him "The Furious Power of Guardian".