|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 日本語 • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Until I face my brother again... I cannot give up!
The brave young lady Ara of the Haan warrior family specializes in the spear. An expert in martial arts, she is blessed by the abilities of the nine-tailed fox spirit named Eun, making her even more powerful. With her great physical skill, swift attacks, and agile moves, Ara easily pierces enemies and leaves them in the dust.
- Main Article: Power of Eun
Ara also has a unique trait that separates her from the others; the "Spirit Energy" she uses, which can be used as a substitute for MP.
Ara's Awakening is similar to that of Chung's Freiturnier in that 3 awakening beads will bring on a change in appearance. In Ara's case, she gains the tails of a 9-tailed fox, and white hair.
- Main Article: A burning village
The young lady Ara of the Haan warrior family in Fluone's Northern Empire is a skilled martial artist specializing in the spear. One day, she came very close to death when her brother Aren, now known as Ran, came upon the Dark El, transformed into a demon, and led other demons to attack and destroy their village.
At that moment, she found the heirloom—an old hairpin, from which a spirit's powers emerged to help her drive the demons away. It was the spirit of the nine-tailed fox named Eun. The spirit agrees to keep lending Ara her abilities in order to find Aren, and in return, Ara promises to help Eun find El that is strong enough to set her free from the heirloom. In awakening, Eun's mythical presence takes over Ara. Soon, in her journey to find Ran, Ara meets Elsword and the El Search Party. Together, they may yet recover Aren and the El.
- Main Article: My Brother & I
First Class Advancement
Ara is required to be Lv 15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20 (KR).
|Basic Z combo involving = Stab -> Pull -> Stab(x2) -> Spin(x3)(KD).|
|Z combo involving = Stab -> Pull, followed by a ground smash(KU) and backflip.|
|Z combo involving = Stab -> Pull -> Stab(x2) -> Spear Charge(HOLD) -> Charged Stab.|
| Basic X combo involving = Spin -> Spin -> Spin(Stoic) -> Spin ~ Spin (Max x3).
| X combo involving = Spin -> Spin -> Stab(Pull) -> Ground Slam.
|Single jump Upper-swing that does not knocks targets up.|
|Single jump Uppercut that knocks targets up.|
|After/While running, Stab(x2) -> (HOLD) Stab x4(KD).|
| After/While running, Ground Slam.
|After/While air jump, Swing -> Swing ->Swing(KD).|
|After/While air jump, stab the target's legs and pull herself behind targets.|
|Recovery /||Slash back and forth with her spear, knocking down targets.|
Ara has various unique types of movement. She can:
- Double Jump (Lightly jump up higher than the norm)
- Air Dash (Run on air)
- Forward Jump (Quickly bounce forward)
- KR trailer by 'KOG'
- NA trailer by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Cosplay Reveal by 'KOG'
- Combo Tutorial by 'ANDT01345'
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Pesop (New).
April Fools Skill Cut-in (2017) Butler Ara
Backstory of Ara in comic format.
Translated Version Click Here
Official Promotional artwork of Ara in Henir - Lord of Time and Space.
Official Promotional artwork of Ara in Elpheus.
- Ara officially joins the main cast after the Hall of Water story quest [Dungeon] Water Priestess Rescue.
- Eun is based off the Nine-tailed fox, a species of creature depicted in the Shan Hai Jing as having the voice of a human infant. It can be eaten by humans, and those who eat it will be protected from evil.
- Ara's full name, Ara Haan, was probably based on the term "Arhat" (or "Arahant"), from the Buddhism, that means: "one who is worthy", "a perfected person who has attained nirvana"
- Ara is from Fahrmann, in the Northern Xin Empire located in the south of the Fluone deserts. This region has not currently been explored during the main story with the exception of the Raid Fahrmann's Peak and Ara's tutorial A burning village.
- Ran, the main antagonist during the events of Hamel, was once known as Aren Haan and is Ara's older brother.
- Ara is the only character that does not speak her skill names in English when using skills. Instead, she says various phrases in the language of the server you are on.
- Ara is the first character to have a different color outline or show of motion when attacking (Her outline is yellow, while all the other characters' outlines are blue).
- Ara's design is influenced by Eastern culture and religion. This makes her job names to be written in Chinese in the Korean server.
- Ara's base job name; 小侠(Little Xia), means is a person who is young and brave/chivalrous in English.
- Interestingly, her base class, all 1st class, and Asura portrays her as having 8 tails in her Celestial Fox form, while Sakra Devanam and Yama Raja portray her having 7. A possible explanation for this mistake could be that the missing tails may be hidden behind her body or clothing.
- Ara can be very clumsy and often makes mistakes.
- Like Aisha, she's afraid of insects.
- She seems to be bad at dancing.
- This may be a result of clumsiness as one art shows her accidentally hitting Elsword with her spear's pole part.
- Ara wrote the skill note Shadow Spear Technique and True Moonlight Slash.
- Eun wrote the skill note Enhanced Self-Respect.
- The side story My Brother & I 2 looks into Ara's family history.
|South Korea||아라 한||Ara Haan|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||艾拉 · 韩||Ara Haan|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||艾拉 · 韩||Ara Haan|