|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
On the tune of melody~
Lofty: Anpassen slowly becomes accustomed to sympathizing with humans. He specializes in mid-long range battles, using [Eids] which was created by combining God's power and El through Cycle Magic. He can cycle [Eids] to strengthen his attack power, allowing a flexible type battle system.
As Ain continues to travel with the El Search Party, he feels progressively more disappointed and skeptical of the humans and the other Elians he encounters. Furthermore, Ain cannot understand why the El Search Party would keep listening to their demands when he thinks those demands are outrageous and a waste of time.
But as he continued to journey with them, a feeling of intrigue bubbles up from within him. The El Search Party never gives up despite their constant mistakes nor do they ignore requests from Elians even if it leads them to a slew of wild goose chases. What is their driving force that allows them to endure countless hardship and struggles, what is it that allows them to fight a battle with their lives at stake? During the battle at Wally's Castle, when everyone, including the villagers, are fighting together, the El Search Party was more worried about the safety of the villagers rather than their own.
Although Ain thought this was unnecessary and strange, he too, feels his emotions move as he helps the El Search Party protect the villagers. In that battle, Ain felt the El energy envelope him for the first time and when that energy fused with the power of the goddess, a new harmony of the two powers settled in to form Lofty: Anpassen.
First Class Advancement
After reaching lvl 15, Ain can decide between advancing as a Lofty: Executor, Lofty: Anpassen or Lofty: Wanderer.
Lofty: Anpassen can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Lofty: Anpassen's Oath .
- Clear 2-1: Shadow Forest on Very Hard.
- Defeat the boss: Banthus in 2-2: Banthus Cave on Very Hard.
- Talk to Mayor Hoffman in Elder.
- Clear 2.5: Wally's Castle on Very Hard.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Lofty: Anpassen can advance into a Erbluhen Emotion.
Lofty: Anpassen/Erbluhen Emotion poster.
- Anpassen is a German term that translates to to Adapt or Adjust.
- The three Eid cores that Ain uses are named Mut, Rein, and Wille, which translates to 'Courage', 'Pure', and 'Will' respectively.
- In the Chinese server, some of Lofty: Anpassen/Erbluhen Emotion's skill names directly references Pokémon to celebrate the release of Pokémon Sun and Moon, which is the first entry in the series to be released in Chinese (Traditional and Simplified).
|South Korea||롭티 : 엔파서||Lofty : Anpassen|
|Japan||ロフティ：アンパセン||Lofty : Anpassen|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||神融介||Medium of God|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||调整者||Adjuster|