|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Staff, Void Magic, Familiar Summons|
|Height||162 cm (5 ft 3 in)|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 7 January 2010
11 May 2011
13 July 2011
11 January 2012
7 August 2013
Aisha continues down the path of darkness by mastering destructive magic. The advancement to Void Princess unleashes more of the dark skills, stronger magical damage, and new combos that allow close combat. Maintain the traditional Mage role by keeping your distance or show what a Dark Magician is all about with close combat action. Find the enemy's weak point by getting up close and personal while casting a huge spell to demolish all the enemies at once.
As Aisha practiced her dark magic, she fell into a trance. A demon bat named Angkor appeared, and told her that she would receive more power if she accepts a contract. Aisha, wanting to become stronger, accepted the contract, turning her into the Void Princess.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Dark Magician can advance into Void Princess. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Void Princess can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Void Princess Contract .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 30 Memory Alloys from Nasod Monsters throughout the Altera region.
- Recommended 4-3: Transporting Tunnel B4-1.
- Defeat 100 Nasod Assault Type-W9 in 4-5: Nasod Foundry.
- A strategy to complete the quest is go to 4-5: Nasod Foundry on Normal. Kill everything except Nasod Reproduction machine and wait until it reproduces up to 100 Nasods.
- Talk to Allegro in Feita.
- Collect 14 Drops from any Boss throughout the Feita region.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Gravity ball damage is calculated before Gravity Ball Investigation.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
- Like Elemental Master, Void Princess has the fewest points listed in their official statistics, with a total of 14 points.
- As revealed in the 4th volume of ElType and Void Princess' concept art, the contents of Anger's contract include:
- Bring 'Petit Angkor' into her world.
- Wear clothes that were made by Angkor.
- It was also stated that Aisha doesn't wear the clothes because she likes it but only because of the contract.
- After 8/29/2013, the Korean server changed the dungeon clear image from being the skill cut-in to the portrait of Void Princess. When they changed the image, they also 'enhanced' the image; being her breasts and abdomen are more defined.
- Angkor wrote the skill note Endless Desire.