|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Aisha continues down the path of darkness by mastering destructive magic. The advancement to Void Princess unleashes more of the dark skills, stronger magical damage, and new combos that allow close combat. Maintain the traditional Mage role by keeping your distance or show what a Dark Magician is all about with close combat action. Find the enemy's weak point by getting up close and personal while casting a huge spell to demolish all the enemies at once.
As Aisha practiced her dark magic, she fell into a trance. A demon bat named Angkor appeared, and told her that she would receive more power if she accepts a contract. Aisha, wanting to become stronger, accepted the contract, turning her into the Void Princess.
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Dark Magician can advance into Void Princess. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town or the board.
Void Princess can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Void Princess Contract .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 30 Memory Alloys from Nasod Monsters throughout the Altera region.
- Recommended Transporting Tunnel B4-1 on Very Hard (☆☆☆).
- Defeat 100 Nasod Assault Type-W9 in Nasod Foundry on any difficulty. (Nasod Reproductions count towards the 100 after Login Screen UI-revamp).
- A strategy to complete the quest is go to Nasod Foundry on Normal. Kill everything except Nasod Reproduction machine and wait until it reproduces up to 100 Nasods.
- Talk to Allegro in Feita.
- Collect 14 Drops from any Boss throughout the Feita region.
- Recommended to run Underground Garden on any difficulty due to Plant Overlord having up to 3 drops.
|Level 35 (2 SP) (4 SP)|
|Level 45 (4 SP)|
|Level 50 (4 SP) (10 SP,2 SP)|
|Level 55 (5 SP)|
|Level 60 (5 SP)|
|Level 65 (10 SP)|
- As revealed in the 4th volume of ElType and Void Princess' concept art, the contents of Anger's contract include:
- Bring 'Petit Angkor' into her world.
- Wear clothes that were made by Angkor.
- It was also stated that Aisha doesn't wear the clothes because she likes it but only because of the contract.
- After 8/29/2013, the Korean server changed the dungeon clear image from being the skill cut-in to the portrait of Void Princess. When they changed the image, they also 'enhanced' the image; being her breasts and abdomen are more defined.
- After 2/27/2014, Void Princess's Gravity Ball can be reflected.
- Angkor wrote the skill note Endless Desire.
|Korean||보이드 프린세스||Void Princess|
|Simplified Chinese (CN Server)||虚无公主||Void Princess|
|French||Princesse des âmes||Soul Princess|
|Italian||Principessa delle Anime||Soul Princess|
|Polish||Księżniczka Dusz||Soul Princess|
|Spanish||Princesa de las almas||Soul Princess|
|English (UK Server)||Soul Princess|
|Portuguese||Princesa das Trevas||Darkness Princess|