Elwiki is back up and running! Let me know if there's any problems that has occurred after the server upgrade. Thanks. - Kenny
For a chance to win $10 of NX/K-ching, please click here to fill in a feedback survey. It only takes a minute to complete and closes on July 1st 2013. A winner will be selected at random and emailed after the closing date. Thanks!
|Weapon||Destroyer, Twin Silver Shooters|
|Class Tree||Chung > Shooting Guardian > Deadly Chaser|
You will not get away!
After compiling the strengths of both the Silver Shooter and the Destroyer, Chung succeeds in forming two Silver Shooters. This results in Chung able to use his Silver Shooters more conveniently at any time with his new plethora of skills also being able to both disable the opponent while attacking from a suitable distance. Any incoming enemies approaching him can easily be wiped in a blink of an eye, acting as a sniper in any fight. The Deadly Chaser is surely a force to be reckoned with in the battlefield. Those who are fighting one should always be cautious, as they can instantly get shot without even realizing it.
The powerful bullets launched from the pair of Silver Shooters overwhelm their enemies and diminish their morale even before they sense Chung's presence. When opponents see the light ahead, they quickly find themselves looking up at the sky. This new method of fighting gave Chung the image of an "Assassin" rather than a "Guardian". From then on, people began to call Chung -- the tracker of death, the one who can hide even his shadow, the Deadly Chaser!
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Shooting Guardian can advance into Deadly Chaser. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
- Speak with Adel, the Elder of the Ponggos in Altera.
- Defeat 20 Nasod Bladers in 4-5.
- Defeat Nasod King 12 times in 4-6.
- Speak with Lento in Peita.
- Collect drops from monsters throughout the Peita region:
List of changes to Deadly Chaser after the 14/2 Revamp Patch.Video Here
- Unlike all other characters, Chung's in-game model actually changes after the 2nd job advancement, having him grow much taller than before.
Going from even smaller then Aisha to only being shorter then Raven. The same applies to Iron Paladin and Tactical Trooper as well.
- Deadly Chaser is also the only 2nd Job class to feature 3 official 2nd Job portraits.
- Deadly Chaser's promo Destroyer cannon bears resemblance to a rifle; with the stock, trigger, and an iron sight on the tip of the cannon visible.
- Deadly Chaser is the second class to use a passive to decrease the MP cost of certain moves, the first being Code Architecture, the third being Infinity Sword.
- Deadly Chaser's passive (Intense Showtime) is not restricted, and applies to all moves that use MP.
- Deadly Chaser is the only Chung class to not receive a >>Z and a >>^Z combo extension. However He's also the only Chung to receive a >>^X combo extension