|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Destroyer, Twin Silver Shooters|
|Class Tree||Chung > Shooting Guardian > Deadly Chaser|
Messaggero della Morte
7 July 2011
August 1st, 2012
8 August 2012
22 August 2012
Try to keep up!
After compiling the strengths of both the Silver Shooter and the Destroyer, Chung succeeds in forming two Silver Shooters. This results in Chung able to use his Silver Shooters more conveniently at any time with his new plethora of skills also being able to both disable the opponent while attacking from a suitable distance. Any incoming enemies approaching him can easily be wiped in a blink of an eye, acting as a sniper in any fight. The Deadly Chaser is surely a force to be reckoned with in the battlefield. Those who are fighting one should always be cautious, as they can instantly get shot without even realizing it.
The powerful bullets launched from the pair of Silver Shooters overwhelm their enemies and diminish their morale even before they sense Chung's presence. When opponents see the light ahead, they quickly find themselves looking up at the sky. This new method of fighting gave Chung the image of an "Assassin" rather than a "Guardian". From then on, people began to call Chung -- the tracker of death, the one who can hide even his shadow, the Deadly Chaser!
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Shooting Guardian can advance into Deadly Chaser. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
- Speak with Adel, the Elder of the Ponggos in Altera.
- Defeat 20 Nasod Bladers in 4-5.
- Defeat Nasod King 12 times in 4-6.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect drops from monsters throughout the Feita region:
- Trailer released together with Iron Paladin
- Combo video by 'Pandamaare'
- Combo video (1) by 'Frost Sumetsu'
List of changes to Deadly Chaser after the 14/2 Revamp Patch.Video Here
- Deadly Chaser's promo Destroyer bears resemblance to a rifle; with the stock, trigger, and an iron sight on the tip of the cannon visible.
- Unlike all other characters, Chung's in-game model changes after the 2nd job advancement, having him grow much taller than before.
Going from even smaller than Aisha to only being shorter than Raven.
- This is however changed when all characters are updated to have the same height as their 2nd jobs.
- Deadly Chaser is the only character that does not show his primary weapon in any of his official artworks and instead only shows him wielding his Twin Silver Shooters.
- It's implied that Chung learns Rumble Shot from the 2-x boss, Nasod Inspector. In one of his victory quotes for the dungeon, he makes note of the Inspector's method of using its cannon balls. One of the Inspector's attacks is done in a way that is similar to Rumble Shot.
- Deadly Chaser was one of the paths chosen by the players to be revamped in 2/14/13 during the series of Class revamp patches.