|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Name||Prince "Chung" Seiker|
|Weapon||Destroyer, Twin Silver Shooters|
|Height||165 cm (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lb)|
|Class Tree||Chung > Shooting Guardian > Deadly Chaser|
Skill Cutin: Takoman
|Release Date|| 7 July 2011
August 1st, 2012
8 August 2012
22 August 2012
Try to keep up!
After compiling the strengths of both the Silver Shooter and the Destroyer, Chung succeeds in forming two Silver Shooters. This results in Chung able to use his Silver Shooters more conveniently at any time with his new plethora of skills also being able to both disable the opponent while attacking from a suitable distance. Any incoming enemies approaching him can easily be wiped in a blink of an eye, acting as a sniper in any fight. The Deadly Chaser is surely a force to be reckoned with in the battlefield. Those who are fighting one should always be cautious, as they can instantly get shot without even realizing it.
The powerful bullets launched from the pair of Silver Shooters overwhelm their enemies and diminish their morale even before they sense Chung's presence. When opponents see the light ahead, they quickly find themselves looking up at the sky. This new method of fighting gave Chung the image of an "Assassin" rather than a "Guardian". From then on, people began to call Chung -- the tracker of death, the one who can hide even his shadow, the Deadly Chaser!
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Shooting Guardian can advance into Deadly Chaser. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
Deadly Chaser can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Chaser's Creed.
- Speak with Adel, the Elder of the Ponggos in Altera.
- Defeat 20 Nasod Bladers in 4-5.
- Defeat Nasod King 3 times in 4-6.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect drops from monsters throughout the Feita region:
| Advanced Gun Stance
Replaces the original command. Instead of smashing your cannon down, draw out your Sliver Shooter and shoot once. Pressing the X button after the shot will allow you to smash your cannon down twice and reload. Although not stated, this combo also changes Shooting Guardian's Basic Gun Stance combo; instead of smashing your cannon down and shooting trice with 1 gun, now quickly draws out 2 guns and fires 2 times from each gun. Shots can be absorbed/reflected.
| Bullet Barrage
Smashes the enemy upward and launches a barrage of bullets from your Silver Shooters, ending the combo with a missile from the Destroyer. Shots can be absorbed/reflected.
| Rapid Fire (KR Only)
After his normal , Chung will fire two bullets then step back and fire a rapid barrage of bullets finished off with Head Shot style shot, the Head Shot can be cast earlier by pressing . no longer launches.
- KR trailer (released together with Iron Paladin) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Iron Paladin) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Combo video by Seab'
- PvP Gameplay by 'DmC'
- Deadly Chaser's promo Destroyer bears resemblance to a rifle; with the stock, trigger, and an iron sight on the tip of the cannon visible.
- Deadly Chaser is the only character that does not show his primary weapon in any of his official artworks and instead only shows him wielding his Twin Silver Shooters.
- It's implied that Chung learns Rumble Shot from the 2-X boss, Nasod Inspector. In one of his victory quotes for the dungeon, he makes note of the Inspector's method of using its cannon balls. One of the Inspector's attacks is done in a way that is similar to Rumble Shot.
- Deadly Chaser was one of the paths chosen by the players to be revamped in 2/14/13 during the series of Class revamp patches.