|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Prince "Chung" Seiker|
|Age||13 (Base) > 15 (1st Job) > 16 (2nd Job)|
Guardian > Fury Guardian > Iron Paladin
Guardian > Shooting Guardian > Deadly Chaser
Guardian > Shelling Guardian > Tactical Trooper
양정화 Yang Jeong Hwa
沢城 みゆき Sawashiro Miyuki
冯骏骅 Feng Junhua
23 December 2010
11 July 2012
11 July 2012
June 27th, 2012
I will destroy you!
- 1 Chung
- 1.1 Specialty
- 1.2 Special Ability
- 1.3 Background
- 1.4 First Class Advancement
- 1.5 Skill Tree
- 1.6 Combos
- 1.7 Heavyweight
- 1.8 Skills
- 1.9 Theme
- 1.10 Gallery
- 1.11 Trivia
Chung’s weapon is the large cannon called the Destroyer, and his armor is the full body panoply called Freiturnier. In spite of his young and delicate looks, he can freely handle the big cannon with a tough combat style. His creed: no innocent human will get hurt under his watch.
Main Article: Freiturnier
Chung's most notable feature is his Ammo. With the Cannonball Reload System, Chung is able to maintain a stable supply of ammo to fight. He also has the ability to transform into Berserk mode.
Members of the Seiker family are known protectors of the Hamel City, the capital of the Senace Kingdom. It is to this name that Chung was born. Widely known as Prince Seiker, Chung was trained for combat from his early years. When the Senace Kingdom came under attack, Chung's father, Helputt, devoted himself to defending it. Unfortunately, the demons had possessed him, causing him to lose all control of his body, and the noble fighter unwittingly came to lead the enemies to attack Hamel. The Prince tried to stop his father, but was seriously wounded by him.
With the help of Elsword and his friends, Chung escapes the battlefield and is on the way to recovering from his wounds. Meanwhile, most parts of the Senace Kingdom are now occupied by the demons. He then decides to leave Hamel to the Red Knights and go with Elsword to train and become stronger than ever. He swears to himself that he will not use the Seiker name and will call himself Chung until he returns to save Hamel and take the Water El back from the demons.
First Class Advancement
Chung is required to be Lv 15 to begin his first class advancement.
- Defeat William to collect one drop from him on 2-4 on any difficulty .
- Talk to Elder's blacksmith, Lenphad.
- Defeat William on 2-4 on hard (☆☆) or higher.
- Clear 2-4 on Very Hard (☆☆☆).
|Level 0 (2 SP)|
|Level 5 (2 SP)|
|Level 10 (2 SP)|
|Level 15 (2 SP)|
|Level 20 (2 SP)|
Due to having very heavy equipment, Chung falls more quickly compared to other characters after being launched by enemy attacks.
- Chung is also known as the White Wolf of Hamel. This reflects the uniformity of his Freiturnier base color, and his pale skin.
- Another reference to his title of "White Wolf" are his pupils, which resemble an dog/wolf's paw mark. The two dark spots on his hair also resemble animal ears as well.
- Chung's Korean name "청" literally means "Blue". This could be why his Freiturnier hair color is blue as well as the secondary color of his armor.
- It is unknown to why his skin is much more pale then other characters.
- In the Japanese version of the game, Chung's name was changed to Lacher.
- Chung is the first character with a known last name, with it being "Seiker".
- Like Iron Paladin and Raven, Chung's Interface (face on the top of the screen) is also a skill cut-in.
- When Chung goes berserk in his reveal trailer of NA, he actually has Iron Paladin's berserk form instead.
- Having higher action speed will also increase the speed of reloading while standing idle.
- Chung is the only male support character capable of providing party buffs to his allies.
- According to the World Cup 2014 avatar costume for Chung, he seemed to have played water polo in Hamel.
- According to the official biodata he:
- Has birthday on December 5th.
- Is an A type blood.
- Is 153cm on height and 47kg on weight when still base.