|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • português do Brasil • русский|
|Name||Prince "Chung" Seiker|
|Age||13 (Base) > 15 (1st Job) > 16 (2nd Job)|
Chung > Fury Guardian > Iron Paladin
Chung > Shooting Guardian > Deadly Chaser
Chung > Shelling Guardian > Tactical Trooper
양정화 Yang Jeong Hwa
沢城 みゆき Sawashiro Miyuki
23 December 2010
June 27th, 2012
Chung has the strength and power to easily wield a Cannon skillfully as it were a feather. If his enemy is too far from him, Chung also has a unique trait to him different from others, as he uses "ammo" which can be fired from his Cannon after reloading.
Main Article: Freiturnier
Chung is the only character in the game with an ammo system. He can also activate "Berserk Mode" in his Freiturnier by awakening which gives him infinite ammo.
Members of the Seiker family are known protectors of the Hamel City, the capital of the Senace Kingdom. It is to this name that Chung was born. Widely known as Prince Seiker, Chung was trained for combat from his early years. When the Senace Kingdom came under attack, Chung's father, Helputt, devoted himself to defending it. Unfortunately, the demons had possessed him, causing him to lose all control of his own body, and the noble fighter unwittingly came to lead the enemies to attack Hamel. The Prince tried to stop his father, but got seriously wounded by him.
With the help of Elsword and his friends, Chung escapes the battlefield and is on the way to recovering from his wounds. Meanwhile, most parts of the Senace Kingdom are now occupied by the demons. He then decides to leave Hamel to the Red Knights and go with Elsword to train and become stronger than ever. He swears to himself that he will not use the Seiker name and will call himself Chung until he returns to save Hamel and take the Water El back from the demons.
First Class Advancement
Chung is required to be Lv 15 to begin his first class advancement.
- Defeat William to collect one drop from him on 2-4 on any difficulty .
- Talk to Elder's blacksmith,Lenphad.
- Defeat William on 2-4 on hard (☆☆) or higher.
- Clear 2-4 on Very Hard (☆☆☆).
|Level 0 (2 SP)|
|Level 5 (2 SP)|
|Level 10 (2 SP)|
|Level 15 (2 SP)|
|Level 20 (2 SP)|
- Chung is also known as the White Wolf of Hamel. This reflects the uniformity of his Freiturnier base color, and his pale skin.
- Chung's Korean name "청" literally means "Blue". This could be why his Freiturnier hair color is blue as well as the secondary color of his armor.
- It is unknown to why his skin is much more pale then other characters.
- In the Japanese version of the game, Chung's name was changed to Lacher.
- Chung is the first character with a known last name, with it being "Seiker".
- Chung is the only character who seemingly has proper pupils, which also resemble an animal's paw mark.
- The two dark spots on his hair resemble animal ears as well.
- Like Iron Paladin and Raven, Chung's Interface(Face on the top of the screen)is also a skill cut-in.
- When Chung goes berserk in his reveal trailer of NA, he actually has Iron Paladin's berserk form instead.
- Having higher action speed will also increase the speed of reloading while standing idle.