|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Prince Seiker (Chung)|
|Height||153 cm (5 ft)|
|Weight||47 kg (103 lb)|
|Class Tree||Guardian > Fury Guardian > Iron Paladin
Guardian > Shooting Guardian > Deadly Chaser
Guardian > Shelling Guardian > Tactical Trooper
|Voice Actors|| 양정화 Yang Jeong Hwa
沢城 みゆき Sawashiro Miyuki
冯骏骅 Feng Junhua
Alex De Porrata
Old Portrait: 흑주돈
Skill Cutin: 흑주돈
|Release Date|| 23 December 2010
11 July 2012
11 July 2012
June 27th, 2012
I will destroy you!
Chung's weapon is the large cannon called the Destroyer, and his armor is the full body panoply called Freiturnier. In spite of his young and delicate looks, he can freely handle the big cannon with a tough combat style. His creed: no innocent human will get hurt under his watch.
- Main Article: Freiturnier
Chung's most notable feature is his Ammo. With the Cannonball Reload System, Chung is able to maintain a stable supply of ammo to fight. He also has the ability to transform into Berserk mode.
- Main Article: Dawn of Hamel
The offspring of the Seiker family who are known protectors of the city of Hamel.
Chung's father Helputt, was possessed by demonic magic. Chung joins the El Search Party to stop the invasion lead by his father and become even stronger. He leaved his name behind and calls himself Chung.
First Class Advancement
Chung is required to be Lv 15 to begin his first class advancement.
- Defeat William to collect one drop from him on 2-4 on any difficulty .
- Talk to Elder's blacksmith, Lenphad.
- Defeat William on 2-4 on hard (☆☆) or higher.
- Clear 2-4 on Very Hard (☆☆☆).
Due to having very heavy equipment, Chung falls more quickly compared to other characters after being launched by enemy attacks.
- Chung officially joins the main cast after the Resiam Outskirts story quest [Dungeon] Preparing Retreat!!.
- Chung is also known as the White Wolf of Hamel. This reflects the uniformity of his Freiturnier base color, and his pale skin.
- Another reference to his title of "White Wolf" are his pupils, which resemble an dog/wolf's paw mark. The two dark spots on his hair also resemble animal ears as well.
- Chung's Korean name "청" literally means "Blue". This could be why his Freiturnier hair color is blue as well as the secondary color of his armor.
- It is unknown to why his skin is much more pale than other characters.
- Chung falls a bit faster than the other characters, a trait that can often disrupt combos that involve launching.
- Chung's father is Helputt, the Fallen Guardian of White Colossus.
- Chung is the first character with a known last name, with it being "Seiker".
- Like Iron Paladin and Raven, Chung's Interface (face on the top of the screen) is also a skill cut-in.
- Raven no longer has this interface since it was replaced in the Character Reborn patches.
- When Chung goes berserk in his reveal trailer of NA, he actually has Iron Paladin's berserk form instead.
- Having higher Attack Speed will also increase the speed of reloading while standing idle.
- Chung was originally the first male character capable of providing party buffs to his allies, with the second being Time Tracer. After the removal of the skills Blessed Aura and Tolerance Aura, he no longer possesses any Buff skills. However, he could still provide supportive effects through some skills after completing his class advancements.
- According to the World Cup 2014 avatar costume for Chung, he seemed to have played water polo in Hamel.
- According to Chung's Skill Note for Pandemonium - Fear, Chung is afraid of cockroaches.
- Despite the other renewed characters getting a new base job portrait, Chung still uses his old portrait as his in-game portrait instead of using the new one, due to the lack of a Berserk version for the new portrait.