|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Prince Seiker (Chung)|
|Height||153 cm (5 ft)|
|Weight||47 kg (103 lb)|
|Class Tree||Guardian > Fury Guardian > Iron Paladin
Guardian > Shooting Guardian > Deadly Chaser
Guardian > Shelling Guardian > Tactical Trooper
|Voice Actors|| 양정화 Yang Jeong Hwa
沢城 みゆき Sawashiro Miyuki
冯骏骅 Feng Junhua
Alex De Porrata
Old Portrait: 흑주돈
Skill Cutin: 흑주돈
|Release Date|| 23 December 2010
11 July 2012
11 July 2012
27 June 2012
I will destroy you!
Chung's weapon is the large cannon called the Destroyer, and his armor is the full body panoply called Freiturnier. In spite of his young and delicate looks, he can freely handle the big cannon with a tough combat style. His creed: no innocent human will get hurt under his watch.
- Main Article: Freiturnier
Chung's most notable feature is his Ammo. With the Cannonball Reload System, Chung is able to maintain a stable supply of ammo to fight. He also has the ability to transform into Berserk mode.
- Main Article: Dawn of Hamel
The offspring of the Seiker family who are known protectors of the city of Hamel.
Chung's father Helputt, was possessed by demonic magic. Chung joins the El Search Party to stop the invasion lead by his father and become even stronger. He leaved his name behind and calls himself Chung.
First Class Advancement
Chung is required to be Lv 15 to begin his first class advancement.
- Defeat William to collect one drop from him on 2-4 on any difficulty .
- Talk to Elder's blacksmith, Lenphad.
- Defeat William on 2-4 on hard (☆☆) or higher.
- Clear 2-4 on Very Hard (☆☆☆).
Whenever Chung is hit while he has a blue outline (e.g., the third attack of the combo. Like Super Armor, it cannot be seen if unit graphics are not set to high), he switches to a guarding stance which gives 67% damage reduction. However, he will stagger after guarding around 5-6 hits or an attack that inflicts Power Stun.
While guarding, Chung can counterattack.
- Press to swing your cannon and inflict 132% Physical damage while knocking the target down. This can be cancelled immediately by dashing.
- Press to fire a short blast in both directions with invulnerability and inflict 297% Magical damage, hits twice, (dungeon modifier = 1.45). If used very close to a foe, it can hit twice. This knocks down and uses one cannonball. If you have no cannonballs, the Z attack is used instead. Chung will have Heavy Stance for a fraction of a second during this counter, so if another hit lands on you during that period, the Heavy Stance's hit count will reset, allowing proper use to withstand consecutive hits.
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Hanna (New).
- Chung officially joins the main cast after the Resiam Outskirts story quest [Dungeon] Preparing Retreat!!.
- Chung is also known as the White Wolf of Hamel. This reflects the uniformity of his Freiturnier base color, and his pale skin.
- Another reference to his title of "White Wolf" are his pupils, which resemble an dog/wolf's paw mark. The two dark spots on his hair also resemble animal ears as well.
- Chung's Korean name "청" literally means "Blue". The nickname was given to him by his father in reference to his eyes which were as blue as the water of Hamel.
- Chung falls a bit faster than the other characters, a trait that can often disrupt combos that involve launching.
- Chung's father is Helputt, the Fallen Guardian of White Colossus.
- Chung is the first character with a known last name, with it being "Seiker".
- Like Iron Paladin and Raven, Chung's Interface (face on the top of the screen) is also a skill cut-in.
- Raven no longer has this interface since it was replaced in the Character Reborn patches.
- When Chung goes berserk in his reveal trailer of NA, he actually has Iron Paladin's berserk form instead.
- Having higher Attack Speed will also increase the speed of reloading while standing idle.
- Chung was originally the first male character capable of providing party buffs to his allies, with the second being Time Tracer. After the removal of the skills Blessed Aura and Tolerance Aura, he no longer possesses any Buff skills. However, he could still provide supportive effects through some skills after completing his class advancements.
- According to the World Cup 2014 avatar costume for Chung, he seemed to have played water polo in Hamel.
- According to Chung's Skill Note for Pandemonium - Fear, Chung is afraid of cockroaches.
- Despite the other renewed characters getting a new base job portrait, Chung still uses his old portrait as his in-game portrait instead of using the new one, due to the lack of a Berserk version for the new portrait.
- The side story Boy's Resolve 1 looked at Chung's past.
- Chung was originally a nickname given by Helputt for Prince due to his blue eyes.
- It is revealed that Chung was sick for much of his early life.